Chapter Eighty-Four

"I love you, E!" B shouted before wrapping her arm tightly around my neck, "HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Thank you, B, I love you more!" I said hugging her back as hard as I could, out of everyone she was the one I loved the most.

We were standing in the middle of a mall, Marco had driven me here after Bianca invited me to shop with her, apparently, she was planning my “surprise” birthday party and I needed the perfect dress to go with the theme of the party.

My only role was to go in and out of the dressing room, changing dresses.

"B, you're killing me!" I groaned as she tightened the strings of the dress from behind.

"You know what? This dress sucks! Take it off!"

A few moments later, a lady entered in a darkest blue short dress, and stars formed in Bianca's eyes.

"This is our one-of-a-kind—" her words were still in her mouth when Bianca squealed and yanked the dress from her hands.

"This is the one! E! This is the one!" she jumped up and down and shove the dress into my hands, "Go on, change into it."

The dress was beautiful and it fit me perfectly, it was a cut-out dress, it was cut from between my breasts and my waist. There were long, black fingerless gloves to go with it that reached my upper arms.

I went out and showed it to Bianca, twirling before her, showing off how gorgeous my butt looked in that dress.

"I would have fucking married you if weren't married already!"

We bought the dress and a pair of beautiful Louboutins to go with it.

After that, Bianca dropped me home and told me to get ready because she had to go now and check the party arrangements.

I went up to my bedroom dropped my stuff onto the bed and immediately pulled out my cell phone. Hoping to get a single text, a single freaking text from that damned man that I had married.

Disappointment settled in my belly as I saw no texts or calls from him.

I shook my head and threw my cell phone back onto the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Bianca had sent a makeup artist to get me ready for the party because she hates my amateur makeup.

She did her magic, putting dark makeup all over my face, and loosely curling my long hair. I put on my dress and the gloves and lastly wore the Louboutins.

I shot a text to Bianca and went downstairs to get to the party. Marco knew where it was and obviously, he was the one who was going to drive me there.

"How do I look?" I did a twirl as I went outside and saw Marco and Lorenzo talking to one another.

"Horrible, that dress is too short for your age," Marco snapped at me.