Chapter 126

Chi You didn't know why, but upon seeing this military-clad young master for the first time, a deep-seated animosity and disgust surged within him.

The military-clad young master raised his hand, and the fingers clad in white gloves tapped the brim of his hat. Profound eyes peeked out from the shadows. He noticed Chi You's gaze but only gave him a casual glance before turning his face toward Jiang Luo.

Interestingly, the subordinate standing behind him seemed to cast several curious glances at Chi You.

"Now that the Chi family's people are here, tell me about the deaths in your Chi family," the military-clad young master rolled up the newspaper, striding into the Chi family with a cloak swirling around his steps. Abruptly, he stopped and turned around, using the newspaper to lift Jiang Luo's chin. With half-closed eyes, he said, "Are you sure they are from the Chi family? They don't seem like it."

Jiang Luo was forced to lift his head, feeling the military-clad man exuding a familiar aura all over.

Even the obscure yet eerie gaze seemed so familiar.

A few seconds later, Jiang Luo couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, almost bursting into laughter.

Could this be the real Chi You coming in?

If it was indeed him, the scene with both the younger and older Chi You present became instantly amusing. Jiang Luo was on the verge of being amused but maintained a tooth-clenched expression, as if he were afraid, and lowered his eyes.

The newspaper was slapped away by another hand, and the young man stood beside Jiang Luo, reaching over to hug his shoulders. Chi You smiled, "Young Master, he is my husband, Jiang Luo. Although he married into the Chi family, he's not considered a genuine member."

Jiang Luo remained silent, secretly assessing the expressions of the military-clad young master and the young Chi You.

The young master gave a brief laugh, "Your husband?"

Chi You turned to look at Jiang Luo, revealing the hickey and nail marks on his neck. "Young Master, if you have anything to discuss with me, my husband is new to the Chi family, and he knows very little about our affairs."

With concern, he hooked the stray hair near Jiang Luo's ear and gently planted a kiss by Jiang Luo's ear. "Wife, do you want to go back to the room and rest?"

A dangerous gaze fell near Jiang Luo's ear, almost giving him the sensation that his ear would be burned. The atmosphere turned somewhat off. The military-clad young master was off, the affectionate state of the young Chi You by his side was also off, as if there were a strange confrontational atmosphere.

This unfolding drama intrigued Jiang Luo, who was eager to add fuel to the fire. In this regard, he was always bold.

As Chi You was about to step back, Jiang Luo turned his head, and his lips seemed to brush against Chi You's cheek. Smiling, Jiang Luo's eyes, raised at the corners, exuded a dangerous and ambiguous atmosphere. He raised his hand and touched the ear just kissed, seemingly smiling yet not, "I don't need to rest."

His earlobe, brushed by his fingertips, drew the attention of both men without leaving a trace.

The military-clad young master stared straight at them, and his gaze slowly shifted to Chi You's hand on Jiang Luo's shoulder. After a while, he smiled slowly, but an invisible aura seemed to want to tear someone to pieces.

He said, "Interesting."

Jiang Luo was delighted.

He almost wanted to say, "Come on, let's fight!"