Chapter 175

Jiang Luo received the gift bag, and upon opening the box inside, its contents spilled onto the floor.

Two keys and a golden card bounced on the ground, landing near Jiang Luo's feet, leaving him bewildered.

Lu Youyi was also puzzled as he bent down to pick up the items. "What's all this? Hey, aren't these car keys?"

Seeing this unfold, others gathered around with question marks on their faces. "Car keys? What car keys?"

"This is a luxury car. My second uncle bought one not long ago, and the keys are exactly the same. He treasures it and doesn't let anyone else touch it," Lu Youyi said, looking shocked as he examined the other key. "This one is for a Water Spring Villa. Look, it even has 'Water Spring' written on it. Jiang Luo, who sent you these things? A villa and a car with a gold card-someone's going all out!"

Jiang Luo's eyes sparkled. He took the keys in his hand, flicked the gold card, and examined it several times.

Lu Youyi asked, "Who sent these? It must have cost a fortune."

"Didn't you see? The crows delivered them," Jiang Luo replied.

Since he didn't want to miss out on anything, he firmly believed the crows were the ones who brought these gifts.

Ge Zhu, crying, hugged the shoulder of someone nearby. "Why didn't the crows bring me a car, a house, or money?"

Lu Youyi didn't find anything strange and slapped his forehead. "Almost forgot, there's also a red scarf."

Jiang Luo took the scarf, examined it, and easily determined it was handmade. The craftsmanship seemed a bit inexperienced. He shook his head, confidently saying, "This isn't meant for me."

Lu Youyi, holding the red scarf, felt like he was holding a hot potato. He didn't know what to do, scratching his head in frustration. "If it's not yours, then whose is it?"

Jiang Luo responded, "Can't it be yours?"

Lu Youyi was momentarily stunned.

A doorbell rang from outside. Just as Seylor was about to answer, Jiang Luo, with a swift stride, walked over and opened the door before him.

Outside, a speedy delivery guy quickly pushed several packages into Lu Youyi's living room.

The living room, once spacious, now felt cramped with these large boxes scattered around. Onlookers, previously engrossed in the steaming dumplings and dishes on the table, curiously squatted beside the boxes, asking, "What's in here?"

After the delivery guy had Jiang Luo sign the receipt, he left, and Jiang Luo grabbed a utility knife to open the boxes. The first one revealed finely crafted, sturdy men's pants in various colors and styles, all practical work and sportswear. The other two boxes contained underwear and winter essentials like socks, masks, and scarves, all branded items.

Ge Zhuxian's eyes turned red with envy as he sighed, "Being so extravagant during the New Year, a single item could match my whole outfit."

Jiang Luo sifted through the items in the boxes and pulled out a phone. It was the latest model, and upon opening it, he found only one unfamiliar phone number in the contacts.

Ye Xun leaned in, "Is this the number of the person who sent you these things?"

Wen Renlian also inquired, "Is it Chi You?"

Jiang Luo nodded, "Probably him."

Ge Zhu suggested, "Do you want to call and ask?"

Jiang Luo toyed with the phone, stood up, looked at the three boxes, tossed the keys in his hand, and shook his head, "No."