Chapter 7: Innocence in Colbalt part 2

The door opening snagged my attention from Kanda's arms being wrapped around me to the finders entering. My boyfriend pulled away and slipped his shirt on as the finders started to chuckle. They were obviously ready to go to the store, and the bluenette was not happy about me tagging along.

      We were soon walking to the store, Kanda and I in our uniforms. It worried me how close we were to the store, because within ten minutes, I was standing beside a very agitated Kanda in front of a store called "Kandy Land".

       I laugh it the coincidence of the name and Kanda glared at me. I say, "What's wrong, Kandy? I think the owners named it well."

      The finders join in and Kanda growls, "Don't call me that in public!"

     I see body models in the windows wearing string bikinis, lace lingerie, and several costumes. I blush at the sight and I feel something hit me on the cheek. I look down to see a card that had "Allen Walker" written on it, proclaiming I was eighteen. I picked it up and saw that Kanda was already entering the store.

      I follow him in, the finders tagging along behind me. I glance around the store, the place was huge! There was a counter to my right, clothing of every sort to my left, and whips, handcuffs, and other things I didn't recognize in front of me. My hand is pulled, and Kanda drags me to the costumes. For a split second, I thought he was shopping, but he begins to search the racks for the Innocence. I move past him and see a shelf with different colored lumps on it. Curious to know what they were, I pick up a white pile of clothing, sorting through the fuzzy things. I soon realize from the fluffy tail and lopsided ears that it was a bunny costume complete with mittens. I put it back quickly, but as I start to move past the shelf, I stop as something shiny catches my eye. My first thought was that Timcampy was hiding in a black pile, but figure out that it's a bell. A black cat costume.

     I inwardly smirk at the bluenette rummaging through the clothes. I could have some fun with this. I grab the costume and slip behind the shelf to another aisle. There were more accessories and I looked them over, finding nothing that went with the costume.

     I first pull the tail thread through the back belt loop in my jeans. The ebony extension hung well past my jacket and had a little golden bell at the end along with a pink bow the size of an apple. I shake my hips and a tinkling sound escapes the bell. Next, I arrange the ear headband in my white hair. I see a mirror on the shelf next to the extra ears, and carefully arrange my black ears, prominent against my ashen hair. I tie the collar around my neck, the bell hanging from the leather and jingling.

     After sliding the dark, oversized paws, I step out into the aisle Kanda was searching for Innocence in. "Hey Kandy?"

     Not looking at me, he growls, "What?"

     I put my furry hands on my hips, and bop to the side, my bell tinkling. "Do you like this on me?"

     He turns his head, eyes bulging when he saw me in the costume. I twirl around, giving him a look at my tail in the process. His eyes are still doing laps around the different pieces of the costume.

     I giggle, "I can try on the bunny one, too, if you like that better."

     He shakes his head quickly, "Take that off! Someone will see you!" I can tell from the look in his eyes that he doesn't mean it. I prance over to his side, my collar ringing as I did so, "Are you sure? You seem to be enjoying the view."

     I loudly purr into his neck, and hear his heartbeat race. Making Kanda go crazy was officially my new past time. I whisper, "You know what would really complete this outfit? A lollipop."