Chapter 50:Conversations

As far as I knew, Golden Corral was on the other side of town from "Babies R Us", so it would supposedly take a half hour, at least. That being said, I was a little tired, and of course with my luck, I had my favorite pillow sitting next to me, looking out the window with the ever-present scowl on his face.

Lavi, Lenalee, and Fou were having a conversation about what happens when you put a blob of sodium in a beaker of water, though I would think the result would be obvious, but that's just me. While they were engaged in their chat, I move to sit in Kanda's lap, my legs perpendicular to his and sticking out over the car seat, and nuzzle my face into his chest kittenishly. His arms wrap around me to keep me from falling and he whispers, "Are you really that tired?"

Whimpering, I nod and close my eyes, "Yeah, just wake me up...later...."

"Okay, Kitten," he murmured before I fell into a light doze.

oO_Oo_oO_Oo

"Allen!"

Immediately awake, I jerk at the loud noise in my ear before snuggling into the heat next to me and whining, "Kanda, stop being mean. I just want to sleep...."

"Hey! I'm Lavi, not Yu!" the obnoxious voice that had awoken me up said before yelping and seeming to run away. My ears pick up a sigh which is followed by, "We're at Golden Corral, Kitten."

Bolting up at the mention of the endless buffet, I jump up and bump into Fou, who giggled, "Calm down! The food won't run away."

"How do you know that? It could if there's Innocence here!" I object, feeling arms wrap around my waist and pulling me to something solid. The owner of the arms whispers in my ear, "So pushy. Do I need to correct that in front of everyone and show them what a little mewler you are?"

Freezing, I stutter, "N-no, I'll b-be good!"

"Yes, you will. Still tempting through," Kanda continues, running his tongue over the shell of my ear and holding me close so I can't escape. Two and a half pairs of eyes burn into me as I shudder, cocking my head to the side, and my boyfriend hungrily attacked my neck, moving a hand so he could fist it in my hair and keep me still. A subtle whine of lust works its way out of my throat as I'm lowered onto a seat, and he crawls over me, possessively planting a hand on my chest and glaring at the small audience we had. Looking mostly at Lenalee, I say, "Go get a table and we'll be out in a sec."

Holding her nose, the pig-tailed girl nodded and dragged Lavi out into the parking lot, Fou following quickly behind them, and Kanda glances back at me, "I thought you liked having an audience."

"Shut up, and kiss me, moron," I demand, bucking my hips upwards against him. Smirking, he leans down and bites my pulse on my neck, massaging my waist beside my baby bump, and I gasp before letting out a high-pitched moan.

Oo_oO_Oo_oO

For the record, we didn't do more than make-out, which seemed to surprise the rabbit who had said that we must have had a great quickie. He scares me sometimes...

"So, what do you think decides a good kisser?" Lenalee asked Fou, who was sitting beside her. Raising an eyebrow, the humanoid replied, "Um, I don't really know since I've never kissed anyone before."

"Liar."

All heads at the table turned to Kanda as he sat with his arms crossed, glaring at his friend. Not sure if I wanted to know how he knew that, I say, "Kandy, I thought you were gay!"

Glancing at me, he rolls his eyes, "I am. I never said I was the one she kissed, but I know that something went on between her and Lenalee's stalker."