Chapter 40:Truth or Dare

"Okay, one hour," Lenalee says as she slips into the bathroom with Lavi.

The four of us had spent a few more hours in the water park before eating again at one of the restaurants in the Wild Water Dome, and now we were going to play games after a shower.

Closing the door behind me, I watch Kanda walk into the closed off part of the bathroom, already out of his swimsuit, and I quickly follow him, flopping my wet bathing suit over the tub and shivering slightly at the cold on my private areas. Shutting yet another door, I see Kanda adjusting the water temperature in the small shower, which didn't help the steaminess in the already sweat worthy room, and he steps in. Not wasting a second, I hop in beside him, and he slides the glass door closed, closing his eyes as he tilts his head back into the shower head's water flow. There was only five inches max between our chests, and I couldn't help but stare at the creamy, exposed skin of his neck, resisting the urge to kiss the flesh and make the room hotter than it already was.

Wordlessly, Kanda gently grips my shoulders and switches our positions so I was under the water flow, and as I begin wetting my white locks, he begins to lather his sweet shampoo through his long hair. Suddenly, I burst, "Do you like my hair?"

Raising an eyebrow at me, he continues his actions and replies, "Yeah, why do you ask?"

"You do?" I chirp happily, and he moves us again. After beginning to rinse and I start shampooing, he says, "Of course. Why do you think I'm always pulling on it?"

Blushing, I sheepishly answer, "Well, I thought it was something people do when they do stuff like that."

"No, Allen, not everyone does it. I mean, it's not like there's a book on how to have sex."

"I-I-I...but you...just because I'm not as experienced as you doesn't mean I'm completely clueless!" I say as he flips our positions again. He smirks at me, "I must admit though, you'd make a downright sexy Clueless Uke."

"Stop changing the top―"

I'm cut off as his lips clash with mine, effectively shutting me up since it's hard to rant to your boyfriend when said boyfriend's tongue's in your mouth. It takes a moment for me to reciprocate the kiss, but one thing's for sure, when we pull apart, neither of us can seem to catch our breath again as I pant, "You...hate norm...al con...versations."

With a smirk, Kanda traces my wet, swollen lips with his thumb, "You could say that."

He puts his hands on either side of my head, pressing me closer to the wall with his body, and brings his lips closer to mine until they're only a mere millimeter apart, "But I don't think you mind that, do you?"

My silver eyes stared into his midnight ones as he watches me, and I wait expectantly for a kiss, answering, "No, I don't."

"Exactly," he whispers, his breath hitting my anxiously parted lips, and pulls away, beginning to slather his hair with conditioner as I whimper. After I rinse and finish with washing my body, I wait for Kanda to conclude the shower and ask, "So what game would you want to play?"

Giving me a look that said "really", he replies, "I don't like games to begin with, let alone know any."

"Y-you've never played truth or dare or twenty questions?" I gasp, opening the door to the shower while the bluenette squeezes as much water as possible from his hair. Even after we're dressed in our usual attire, save for my sweatpants and new hoodie, he still hasn't replied until we sit on the couch, amazingly enough before the rabbit and Lenalee, and I press, "Well?"

"No, I haven't played any games like those," he says just as the chills hit me.

Luckily for me, Lenalee had brought a quilt for me when they first got here that was at the other end of the couch that I quickly grabbed and wrapped around me, snuggling against my boyfriend as his arms bring me closer to his warmth. A quiet whimper escapes me as I settle on Kanda's lap, crossing my arms across my chest and laying over his torso with his arms around me, and I hear a wolf whistle, "So nothing happened in the shower so you're going to snap the nickel here?"