Dedication and Author's Note

This story, this journey of Estelwen, is dedicated:

To you who searches for more than what the world has to offer

To you who is hurt because of choosing to do what is right

To you who sheds honest tears

To you who faces your weaknesses to become the best version of yourself

To you who has a heart of gold and loves without expecting anything back

To you who realizes that true love conquers all

In less fancier words, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting on "Element of the Heart." You have given my first book a huge welcoming and have made it a great success! I wrote this book 2 or 3 years ago, and finally got around to editing it. It was hard, especially with college finals, volunteering in a lab, and supervising at my campus stores, but it was fun!

Now, I dare to think that this story was a bit different. A certain person (ahem, Anorath) did not die in the end as most would expect. The main reason is to emphasize that the main conflict was not between Estelwen and Anorath, as it first appeared to be. It was between Estelwen and herself. Sometimes in life, we forget that the real battle is not between us and other people, but between us and ourselves to become the best person we can be. Although Estelwen is a made-up character, she was inspired by real people. She represents a journey in life. She was not perfect and she made mistakes, but she did her best to follow what she knew was right. And I dare say that in the end, she prevailed.

If you believed in this story, or simply enjoyed the twists and drama, please share! I'd owe you one <3.

If you enjoy fantasy, historical world-building, complex characters and slow, heart-enrapturing romances, check out my current work, Scaled!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/122363932-scaled

Or, if you prefer more drama, dark secrets, and cliché-breakers, then check out my other current work, Echoes of An Alpha

https://www.wattpad.com/story/152463723-echoes-of-an-alpha

com/story/152463723-echoes-of-an-alpha

But if this is the last time I am to hear from you, let me leave you with these words:

Hebo estel, and do not be afraid.