Chapter 12: A Wake up Call

It was now dawn in the colorful world of Equestria and the pony residents were enjoying themselves living in their happily lives without a care in the world. Their world has no conflicts that could create a conflict towards their society, their land or their custom, yet located under Canterlot, that was a different story. In the dungeon under the caste of the two princesses of Equestria, it was only dark lighten by only small amount of flames from torches attached on the walls of the darken location. Only the ponies that has create serious amount of trouble are placed in the dungeon to reflect what they have done or be isolate for their crimes. Some of the ponies in this very dungeon who are now spend their lives in are also considered dangerous, yet the primary prisoner who's considered extremely dangerous and mostly wanted is none other than the former military chemical scientist, survivor of the conversion bureaus and the last remaining human, Morgan Neville.

Morgan is the only human in Equestrian history to be captive in the dungeon without any civilians knowing except for the Mare Six, the royal guards, and the co-rulers of Equestria. The human was sleeping deeply in chains he was held from last night with his encounter being in the dungeon. He breathes heavily while moving around within the chains. He started to sweat from panic in his sleeping; struggling from a nightmare he had during his time sleeping. The man mumbles words that have slipped out of his mouth quietly as he continues suffering hearing upon this dream. Morgan was definitely having another of his horrible dream that reminds him the events once occur during the conversion.

"Morgan, help us!"

"Daddy, they're scaring me!"

"Why are you still human? Join us ponies to enjoy a live that could have possibly been better than your human lives!"

"Join us humans to fight off the creatures trying to conquer our world for their needs and enjoy the life you had since you were born!"

Poor Morgan, still remembering the tragic events that hit his life rock bottom. The conversion affects him terribly for he was a scientist involving the military, and from his experiences, he saw the most difficult things he wished he never saw. The dream leads him to see what the conversion created tragically.

The dream show a scene where his wife and daughter were enjoying the park as ponies with him as the only human in the family when someone throw a soda can at them. He witnesses the glares from other humans who were against the ponies telling him to leave his family just because they decide to not be human. There was another scene where he was in his lab working on a chemical, yet the chemical he receive was the same chemical used for the conversion. He felt uncomfortable to work on something he was sort of against. The chemical almost cause him to be a pony when he spilled it over his body when he was studying it and was about to place it in a container. Luckily, he took a quick shower in his lab before the effect worked on him. And there was a scene where groups of humans and ponies were battling each other, yet each group tries to hurt him or his family. It was a war of the worlds between humans and ponies. He would mostly see humans and ponies battling each other to death.

Morgan's eyes opened wide as he has finally woke up from his horrible dream. He looks around with panic still in his eyes and was struggling to move his body within his sudden burst of panic. As he continue to move around like everything was ending, the chair he was chained to started to fall from his left and cause his body to hit hard on the concrete floor. Though he has landed on concrete floors from battling with the royal guards, this was more painful for he couldn't use his arms to least not make the impact hard. The human stop panicking from his pain acing on his left side of his body and analyze what just happened to him.

"I was going to get more fuels for the generation in my apartment until Skittles kicked my car over. After that, I got captured by the bastards; they chain me up to a freaking chair in the freaking cell so I don't run off. Celestia and her bitchy sister Luna then want the purple menace to get some background info about me, yet I claimed to be innocent by telling what the guards have done to me and letting her hit my face, which still hurt," whispered Morgan while trying to move his jaw around to check it was not physically damaged. "And now I'm stuck in this hell-hole while suffering from a bad dream. God I wished I never want to remember those events."