Chapter 44: Invasion Pt. 1

Morgan strapped with a machine gun, a shotgun, and a pistol with a case in his hands, was with five ponies surrounded by Lexington and his group.

"You see what I see my fellow mutants, a traitor named Morgan Neville!" announced Lexington. "He has betrayed the beliefs of the Alpha by allying with the enemy that did this to us. Show the enemy what they have done to us."

The human and the ponies look around to see the mutants remove the hoodie. The ponies were horrified on seeing the deformation of the mutants. Each one as a human and a pony combine in an unnatural way under the hoodies.

"Now that we have the enemy upon us, we can finally satisfy our true savior!"

"It doesn't have to be this way! I have told you that I have found a cure! Why can't you understand?! I can save you!" shouted Morgan. "These ponies aren't the cause to your mutations; it's the authority they have followed who has been lying to both us and them equally."

"Madness! This is madness coming from your mouth!" shouted Lexington in anger. "You can't see that they have fooled you and now they have corrupted you!"

The cults roar to agree with their leader, leaving Morgan angrier than he was. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy search around bothered seeing how the cult is behaving. They were ready to engage in a battle in self-defense. Morgan on the other hand wants to snap the poor scarred people what is truly going on.

"Lexington, if worshiping that bomb is going to help you recuperate, then you are out of luck. There are other things that will come here and will take you down," Morgan tried to explain. "Other creature far more heartless and careless than the authority of the ponies is coming here."

"Silence you monster! We will have your head!"

As Lexington shouted his anger on Morgan, the rest of the mutants begin to approach the group. Morgan quickly pull the machine gun on them while the ponies were ready with glowing horns, prepared hooves attacks, and steady wings ready to take action. The cults were getting closer to Morgan's view of the gun, and Morgan was ready to pull the trigger.

Before they can take action, Morgan notices something in the sky. He squint his eyes and he gasp in fear. The cults stop track themselves and they turn around where the human was facing. Twilight was also frightened that the incoming enemy was in fact the changelings. The purple alicorn use her magic to teleport her friends and Morgan away from the hills. Morgan stumbled upon landed and turn around viewing the ruined Culver City.

"Oh no, they aren't ready to face them!" Morgan panicking spoke. "They have no idea what they will do to them."

"Morgan, we can't help them," Twilight mentioned with a sadden expression.

"W-What are you saying?" he asked.

"They don't have humanity. If they weren't fully changed, then that means their mind aren't in the right place and they're won't accepted any changes that goes against their beliefs."

"N-No, it can't be!" Morgan said while holding his head in frustration. "My wife is a mutant like them. There has to be a way to them make them see a better solution."

"Umm guys, we might have to hold on to that conversation, we have company," spoke Rarity as they saw many changelings flying around the city.

They all quickly went to hide behind rundown cars. The changelings fly around in the skies like drones scanning the area. They fly away and the group begins to head to Morgan's place. As they were approaching the destination, Morgan stopped and was terrified of the sight upon him.

In front of him was a swarm of changelings destroying his hideout and they were all going to the top floor. Morgan then pulls out his machine gun on one hand while holding the case on the other hand and start to shoot at the changelings with the ponies following him. The creatures begin to see the human and ponies, and some were unfortunate by the human's gun. Some begin to charge at him trying to dodge the bullets. The human run forward and swing his gun to hit one of the changelings. He then swing to his shotgun to blow away the changelings on close range with each changeling were blown off buy the shotguns. Then, Morgan pulled out his pistol, to continue his charge.