Chapter 15: Hidden

Everypony was in panic, some run in random directions, others gone into their cottage and stay there in safety. The reason for the panic was because of packs of Timberwolves appeared in surprise and they chase after them. It was happening only locations of Canterlot and Ponyvillie. Some of them didn't chase after ponies because they were a few in search for a helper. They were searching because they remembered worthy creature they stood against them during survival. A human who also had to fight to survive as they need to. Then after he give up and actually gave them his meal, they didn't saw the human as a threat or an enemy. They saw the human as a friend, an ally, and a helper. It was then they also watched the human do his routines and trying to survive until he was captured by the enemy he and they have common. Ponies.

Ever since ponies have existed, the Timberwolves saw them as enemies because not only they were a prey at first; the ponies also decrease the habits of the Timberwolves due to civilization. After the ponies finally conquer the human race, the Timberwolves were fortunate to have a new habitat to live peacefully. At the same time, they start to see royal guards and other creatures from the old Equestria to live in the new Equestria. They then saw them trying to destroy the habitats again, yet another creature was in their habitat. Morgan captures some royal guards for experiments while others were threatened by the human. In that moment, Timberwolves saw a comparator who also hated ponies and needs to fight for his survival. It was connection to them, but they never saw a human in their lives, so they watch what he does.

As they watched, Morgan only go to certain places in the isolated LA, where the Timberwolves were going to migrate in order to live. He just gets equipment that helps him stay alive and items to keep for human history to live on. They didn't care until he uses his guns to hunt his prey for food. They realized he was an enemy as they hunt more and some of them died because of Morgan. Then, when they fought yet again, they hunted down a deer. Morgan then killed another fellow Timberwolves, but he looked at the only two trying their best to get their prey and... He just let them get the prey. The two Timberwolves saw the human shouting at them to keep the food and walk away. After that, the pup of the two survived Timberwolves was happy; it actually showed it's affection to Morgan as thanks for the food. They saw a friendship forming from the human, but then the ponies capture him before night was set.

Since the enemy captures the ally, it causes the Timberwolves to go after the ponies and get Morgan back. While the Timberwolves were chasing the ponies and some search, the royal sun guards arrive to try stopping the Timberwolves. Many march a few feet away from the Timberwolves and lined up to prepare for battle.

"Alright fellow guards, let's send them back where they belong!" shouted a guard as the rest were about to fight when a howl of a timberwolf set every timberwolf to howl and run away from the guards and the small villages they attacked. The guards were confused and everypony finally rested from the trouble they have faced. The royal guards then saw no timberwolf, which the ponies then celebrated to have the trouble go away.

When the new finally spread, Celestia and Luna came back to the castle. They didn't know why the Timberwolves, creatures from the Evertree Forest and beyond attacked them. It confuses them to think about, but now they got to get the human to surrender his human heritage. They enter the dungeon and walk to Morgan's cell. Celestia was then shock to see two guards down on the floor and the cell gate wad open. Luna shook her head in disbelief as they got in the cell to see Twilight on the floor.

"The human attacked my faithful student and two guards! How can this be?!" shouted Celestia as she rush in and hold on to the unconscious Twilight.

"Omega must have used an intelligent way to escape and knock out the guards and your faithful student. I was correct to just have him punished and change to one of us," spoke Luna disappointed to her sister.