Chapter 18: Trapped Yet Again

Morgan was still unconscious with shadows of three tall figures were surrounding the human. The human was hanging upside down tied by chains around his ankles. His body swinging with a paw continues to push the sleeping man.

"What is this... thing?" asked one of the figures.

"I don't know, but it looks ugly," said the other figure.

"Whatever, I heard these rare races of naked monkeys were cost so much more than bits," said the last figure. "We can get so many bits, we might even get..."

"Diamonds!" shouted all the figures shouted dreamily before they hear the human yawning.

"It's waking up! What are we going to do?" asked the first figure.

"We just need to calm down. It can't hurt us," said the third figure.

The figures wait for the human to wake up. Morgan starts to gain consciousness as he stretched his arms out and his eyes slowly opening. His vision was blurry, yet all he could see was the color gray and three other dark color figures standing in front of him. With his vison getting better, the area he was in reminded him of the dungeon. It has the same gray rocky surface around as if he is in a cave, and the humility was unbearable. He looks around to see torches lit by flames to light the cave area he is in.

Sweat running down his head, his clothes torn and dirt, and he felt his body in an inferno. In his view, now getting close to clear, he witnesses something he never thought he would see. In his view standing front of him were three large creatures that resemble of bulldogs. The one on the right was small with grayish gamboge coat and light yellow eyes, the second was taller and well build in terms of its physics with cornflower bluish gray and very light yellow eyes, but the third was the tallest with medium gray coat and grayish spring bud eyes. It was even strange that they seem to float upside down. Morgan was going to move away, only to feel his legs tied and his body swinging around. He looks up to see in fact he was in chains tied around his legs. Evening as his arms were free, he was annoyed for being in chains when capture by something that isn't human.

"Holy cow! What the hell is going on?!" asked Morgan, scared to do anything but swinging around and move his arms in a panic motion. "Why am I upside down? What are you guys? And how did you find me?!"

The three dogs like creature covered their ears and whimper from the sound of the panicked human.

"Make it stop! It sounds much worse than that white pony?!" shouted the first dog shrieked with a very light voice.

"White pony? Have they encountered the ponies before?" thought Morgan. "I think they are talking about the one whom..."

His thought was interrupted when he felt his ribs being poked. His ribs felt like a knife stabbing him, as the pain was hurting the human. He looks at his ribs to see them bother by a wooden stick hold by one of the dogs.

"Hey, stop that! That is hurting my ribs!" shouted Morgan, bothered by the pain in his ribs. "I don't know what you guys are, but when I'm free I will..."

"Shut up!" replied the smallest of the three, as he grabs hold of the stuck and hit Morgan on the stomach.

The air knocks out of him as he tried to scream. He cough with pain conflicted on him, which he could only make out small burst of his cough. The dogs laugh at the human finally to shut up, and Morgan knew he can't let himself get hurt like a crazed man who just wants to be in pain. Most teenagers back then who act like this and they did for fun, but Morgan wasn't doing it for fun. In fact, he wants to be series as he can to every situation thrown at him.

"Now then, we will tell you who are," said the second creature with almost the exact voice from the smaller creature, yet deep to make him sound the strong member of the trio.