Chapter 45: Invasion Pt. 2

Back in the city, Morgan was using his powers to start beating up any changelings who's going to him as the human was standing in front of his hideout. He punches, kicked, and throws many out of his way. Each changeling was either knocking out or send flying by the human's powerful strikes. Not far from him were the rest of the ponies helping him. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy use their speed to fly towards a group of changelings and send them away with their own incoming force. Twilight and rarity was shoot beams from the changelings approaching their location with one hitting each changeling from the ground and the sky. Applejack was bucking what every changeling was coming to her, using her powerful kicks to knock another couple down.

Everyone was knocking out whatever changelings were coming forward. Morgan can feel his aura growing around his body feeling eager to send every single changeling from his place. He begins to dash forward and increase his speed to clothesline a couple of changeling from the group and use enough force to leap in the air to hit a couple of flying changelings. He descends to the ground and continues moving forward to push away many more incoming changelings from the group. Twilight was amazed to use a human using a Pegasus power. It has never before seen for a human to use any ponies' abilities. If he was able to use a Pegasus power from Rainbow Dash, then maybe he can use other powers from different type of ponies and creatures in Equestria.

Inside the apartment, Natalie was keeping Lily on a table tied up the experiment room. She was horrified to see Lily acting like a beast as she was growling and trying to twist and turn her way out. She uses her magic to restrict her, but lily wasn't having any human interaction.

"I-I n-need to g-go to my q-queen!" Lily shouted with a shriek.

"You can't Lily, it's too dangerous out there," said Natalie. "I don't want you to get loss. I lose one daughter, I'm not losing another!"

From that moment, Lily stop and look at Natalie with her regular brown eyes.

"N-Natalie, you think of me as your daughter?" she asked with tears emerging from her eyes.

"Yes I do Lily. Morgan made you, and we're going to take good care you like we have done with Kim."

As the two were interacting like family, Lily grunted as she can feel something in her head. Natalie watches as she saw Lily trying to hit her head against the table. She came to her adoptive daughter and uses her magic to check on her head. What she was feeling from her magic surprise her. She can tell that Lily has the same analogy as a changeling, which Morgan did tell her about it.

"Oh no, she's here," whispered Lily.

"Who's here?" asked Natalie.

"The queen."

Back outside, the group was getting every single changeling coming when they notice something in the distance. The changelings stopped and begin to chuckle evilly. They didn't understand their action until a green beam was shot towards them. The beam passed Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy. Rarity saw the beam was heading towards her, but Morgan used his speed to grab her and dodge the beam from hitting. They all look in the distance to see Queen Chrysalis grinning and her horn covered in dark green aura.

"What do we have here, the five of the most annoying brats teaming with an enemy they have destroyed in the past? This must be ridicules," announced Queen Chrysalis. "This is so wrong on many levels you may not understand."

"You have the right to comment on us? You are always up to no good even before we encounter the humans," stated Twilight. "You tried to encounter our lands and fail to do so. You have gathered your army to arm others, but we stand up!"

"Yes that is true, but you didn't make our species turn to you girl. No, you instead want to expand you land and you conquer the human's land without their agreement."