Chapter 39: Change Pt. 1

Morgan was carrying a dead sun royal guard on his shoulderh. The heavily the large pony was much lighter than he expected. It's a surprise that he still lives as of what has happen to him. The human placed the dead guard on to the darken room with the other subjects. He looked around seeing the mostly rotten corpses with armor on them. He looked at the newest dead pony and walked towards it and took off it's armor and the helmet slowly.

He held the armory and walked back to the elevator. He looked at the armor and then back at the darkened room. He blink his eyes and yawn sleepless before he glance the room one last time before the elevator door closes. He then pressed the button that led to his lab. It begins to move with a little shake.

Morgan rubbed his eyes before he opened them seeing only darkness. He begins to breathe heavily seeing nothing but darkness and he was being shook by something. He looked around to hear many chuckles that belonged to monsters. He began to scream and try to swing his fist around. He hit himself in the face which caused him to see he was still in the elevator. He looked around with his fist ready and clenched to strike at any moment. He sighed and touched his messy hair and his sweating face.

"This has to end. This must be done," he grumbles in exhaustion.

The elevator door opens up to his lab where he held the royal guard armor and helmet and dragged it to one of the tables. He sat down on a chair and began to observe the metal piece with curiosity. This armor seemed to not be bullet proof, but he touched the armor to feel the hard surface that might give it's good durability to their own weapons. The former scientist smiled as he walked toward a box and opened it to reveal different sets of tools like a hammer, a wrench, and other tools he managed to have to work on the armor to benefit him.

Morgan began to reconstruct the armor by adjusting the size of the upper body. It was only made for a pony not for a human. He changed the chest area and the size of the armor. The many hammer hitting, wrench twisting, screwdriver screwing, which they made the human put his effort to focus on the armor. He never thought that he would use their armor, but it seems that he is really in need of desperate help. He wiped the sweat off his forehead once again, but he felt his facial hair and touch his greasy hair. The human grabbed the box and search for something else. He grabbed a cracked mirror, a scissor, and a razor and place it next to the armor.

Back in the top floor, Natalie was starting to brush the hair of the human subject using magic in her and Morgan's bedroom. The bedroom had some new items around her, but it's the same bedroom they used to sleep together. She couldn't believe that her husband had found a way to bring back humanity to existence. This would be a perfect cure for the rest of the mutants, but they seem so mad and lost from their mutation that they seem to forget who they are. The human subject only hum while the two listen to soft jazz.

"So you're his wife?" asked the female subject.

"Yes I am," answered Natalie as she continue with brushing the hair.

"Why do you wear a hoody robe?"

"It's to hide my appearance."

"Why? You must be beautiful!"

"Thanks, but you haven't seen what I look like yet."

Can I see how you look?"

Natalie stopped as she lok at the human subject with widen eyes.

"Are you sure about that. I don't want to make you be disgusted of me," Natalie warned her.

"Don't be silly, I'm not a big meanie. I promise," the female human replied.

Natalie sigh as the human subject turn around and look at her. Her eyes is fill of anticipation and preparation to see her. Natalie close her eyes and open her hoodie. The female subject observe the feats of Natalie's blue unicorn face, her brown eyes, and her horn. She lightly poke at it one and touched natalie's face. she then look down and see the hoof on Natalie's right and a hand on the left.