Chapter 13: Sadness and Happiness

Later on the same day, Twilight Sparkle arrived to Canterlot on behave of Princess Celestia. Celestia wrote the letter to her faithful student to get another chance of getting the human's information. At first, the young princess thought to disagree to come face to face with the human who humiliated her, but her teacher notified her that the human will behave this time. Now this faithful student is approaching her way to the royal throne of her faithful teacher.

"Okay Twilight Sparkle, you got to be calm. I know this human is bothering you from his action, but I must keep my focus to get his information of his survival," spoke the young alicorn to her. "Just don't let the human get to you. This reminds me when I have to deal with Discord."

Twilight entered the throne of the two princesses in the royal castle. Celestia was only present on her throne as the co-ruler smiled to see Twilight alone this time as she has instructed her to do. She doesn't want her to be putted on the spot from her friends. The royal guards avoid looking at her from her action and the poor pony knew they were a bit afraid of her.

"My dear Twilight, I'm sorry to call you here on this time of need. It was for the importance for the rest of Equestria to know how this human manage to survived without get infected by our conversion," announced the sun princess.

"It's alright to help you at your services, I promise to get the human to speak his story out for us to take him down," said Twilight in determination. "It's also my part as princess to learn more about this human."

"Well my faithful student, one thing you can know about the human is his name, which is Morgan Neville. His age is 28, and his career used to be a scientist. Now you may ask him more information about the dear."

"Morgan Neville? Morgan Neville? His name actually sounds familiar," puzzled Twilight.

"What makes you think about the name that's familiar to you?" asked Celestia in curiosity in need to know more about the human.

"I don't know princess, but the name is definitely familiar."

The two alicorns walk through the halls of the darken dungeon with four guards around them as they continue to feel the terrible aura this place holds for the punished prisoners. While continuing to walk through the dungeon halls, they see Luna standing in front of the cell of Morgan Neville, the last human. Celestia was concern what her sister was doing, so she picks up her pace to view the cell. In the cell, Morgan was smiling and crying in joy as Luna's dark blue aura was surrounding him. Celestia turn to see her sister using her magic to make dreams for Morgan.

"Sister, Omega requested me to make him see those he missed. At first I didn't know if I could allow before he told me they were conversed before they passed away," said Luna while looking at the human with a smile. "It appears I found another weakness for this human. It's rather pleasing enjoy his dreams like a child."

"It seems you have learned a much better approach than earlier. Well now, let's see if the human can finally give us some answer."

Luna stopped what she was doing and uses her magic to open the cell down. Morgan paused his moment of brief happiness and turn to see Twilight standing besides Celestia and Luna with the guards behind them. Twilight entered first as she did like last night and place the paper, the feather, and ink on the same table that was left in the cell. The guards then entered in each corner of the cell in alert guard of the young princess from the last human. The cell door close, leaving Twilight guarded and Morgan in a trance state.

"Hello there Morgan, it's nice to see you again. I hope we don't have to get the situation much difficult as it was before," said Twilight in her calm state as she was ready to get the information the Celestia wants to hear. "Now tell, what-"