fifteen

We're goingsoft

Song: Put Your Head on My Shoulder by Paul Anka

I'll put a little music note 🎵 for when to start the music, if you want to listen to it, that is. You don't have to 😔✊

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jisung turned over in his bed, unable to fall back to sleep.
The blinds were cracked open and moonlight was peeking through, leaving stripes of faint light across his clothed skin.

Rolling over once again, his eyes latched onto the sight of the bright red glowing numbers on his silent alarm clock.

3:25 am

He got up with a sigh, careful not to wake the sleeping male in the other twin bed a few feet away from his own.

His sleep schedule really was a big problem.

Making his way to the kitchen quietly was quite difficult, but midnight snacks were always worth it.

Just as he was leaning up to grab vanilla wafers out of an upper cabinet, warm arms twined their way around his waist.

Two seconds later, when Jisung rested his bare heels back onto the cold tile of the kitchen, a warm head with bed-ruffled hair found its way into the crook of his neck.

A tired hum escaped him at the sudden warmth.
"What are you doing up, Minho?"

The sleepy man was now pressing soft but messy kisses on the exposed skin of Jisung's neck and shoulder- anywhere he could reach without moving his head too much.
"I could ask you the same thing. And it's Minho hyung, dingus."

Jisung scoffed, pulling away from the back hug to turn on some music.

"Couldn't sleep, hyung."

They'd been together for a few months. A few awkward, and unfortunate-at-the-time, instances led them to finally date.

Neither of them could bring themselves to regret it, though. They were both far too happy for their own good.

Minho practically dragged himself onto the counter after Jisung walked away, bleary eyes following the path of his lover. He was still half asleep, and it'd never been more evident.

🎵

After a few moments, the sound of an old American song filled the small kitchen, radiating from an old speaker near the far window.

"Put your head on my shoulder~" Jisung sang along to the slow tune, shimmying over to Minho in his soft sweater and plaid pajama pants.

"Hold me in your arms, baby."

He grasped the elders' hands in his own, pulling him off the counter, not halting his vocals all the while.

"Squeeze me oh so tight~ show me,"

He began to dance with Minho, slowly twirling and swaying when he felt like it.

"That you looove me toooo~" He dragged out the notes, making Minho's lips quirk up a reluctant grin. It was far too early, and yet here he was smiling.

That was just the effect Jisung had on people.

"Put your lips next to miiiine, dear."