forty five

I tOld you I was gonna spam- this is the last for today tho :0

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[Sol 325]|

“I'm excited!!” Jisung began another video journal, jumping up and down.

Luckily, his energy seemed to have come back in order to do so. Maybe it was because there was less than a month left until he could get off the stupid planet that had trapped him for so long.

“Channie and Bin are excited too, I think. They say that they'll be here in about two and a half weeks if they counted correctly.” Jisung said, trying to calm himself down. He had just woken up from a nap (because apparently he needed to nap now in order to function) and talked to Chan a bit to get the info he was currently sharing.

“The escape pod shuttle thing is all ready to go. I just have to check on it every few days to make sure that things are as they should be.”

Two weeks. Two weeks two weeks two weeks two weeks-

It was like a mantra in his head, a cruel and never-ending reminder that he was still stuck. Still stuck for another two weeks.

Albeit, two weeks was better than the infinity he'd been facing before, and for that he was very grateful.

“I’ll be glad to go, honestly. Is it weird if I start to miss this place a bit?” Jisung said, voice straining slightly. His gaze traveled around the room slowly, taking in every aspect, despite the fact that he'd still be inhabiting the space for the next few days.

“Anyway. I forgot to mention.” A frown took over his face, and his usually puffy cheeks seemed gaunter than usual. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, like he had done many times before.

This time, however, he closed his eyes. He knew what was happening, just didn't want to see it. It might just break his heart, as one thing he was proud of was his hair. Or, he used to be.

Jisung held his hand up so the camera could see. A small clump of hair was clasped in his fist, swaying slightly from his breath.

“Yeah…” Jisung opened his eyes, a sheepish and rather sad smile displayed across his once-happy face. “So I've started shedding, as you can see. Probably a combination of stress and malnutrition, if I'm being honest. I'm thinking about cutting it, yknow. A buzz cut.”
He shrugged as if it were nothing, but his eyes still wouldn't look straight into the camera. Even the tone of his voice seemed hopeless as he added “so yeah, I guess no hair dying for me anytime soon.”

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Rip Fuchsia Jisung :((

Things have to get worse before they get better

Unrelated bUT-

iM REALLY HECKING NERVOUS FOR MY AUDITION TOMORROW HAHAHSHDHSHSJJS HELP ME