thirty two

It was late Autumn.
Late November, more like.

Jisung and Minho had been dating for around five months at that point. There was a Mars expedition planned for sometime in the six upcoming months, or at least before the year ended.

They wanted to make the most of their time, because although it was rare, the craft and team IIIRacha had been chosen for the mission.

Jisung and the others had to be ready to depart at any moment that the agency wanted them to. Therefore, Minho was almost attached to Jisung always. Literally.

“Why are you even studying. You'll be deported at any moment! Sungie, play with meee~”

Jisung groaned. He was trying to slip in some last minute piloting reading. If Changbin were to need help, in the case that the autopilot failed, Jisung would be there to assist him.
Jisung was the botanist and copilot of their craft, also helping out with mathematics when Chan was too sleep deprived.
He sat up, Minho, who was clinging to him from behind, whined as he did so.

“Let- me- go.” Jisung said through gritted teeth, struggling with Minho. Though he was rather annoyed, there was no malice in Jisung's tone.

“Mine.” Minho growled, pulling Jisung back down and wrestling him into a bear hug from the back, pinning Jisung's arms to his sides.

Jisung sighed and closed his eyes. Might as well make use of the comfort that Minho's chest provided, right?

Jisung's stomach churned uncomfortably. This wasn't right.
He knew he should be pulling away from Minho. He shouldn't be leading him on when he'd have to leave in a bit anyway.

But... Maybe, just for a moment, he could relish the warmth that Minho provided. Maybe he could let himself ignore the future.

Maybe everything would be okay.

Or maybe not.

Just as Minho started littering butterfly kisses on the skin of Jisung’s exposed neck, Jisung sat up.
Minho, who was undoubtedly surprised, let him go. Jisung grabbed his book and brought it over to their kitchen.

“I need to work, hyung.”

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Oof not my best work

I think I'll finish this before the end of July :0

You guys should check out my Hyunin book, Pluto ;)))) jus sayin

Thank you for over 3k reads and 600 votes !!!
I never ever thought that so many people would read and like my stuff 😔 but you guys are honestly so amazing and I love each and every one of you 💙💙💙

Ps.
If anyone is going through something, and they just need someone to lend an ear or helping hand, pm me 😔✊ I gotchu fam