nineteen

Long af chapter to make up for a writing block induced three week hiatus-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

“Get your lazy ass up, Han Jisung.”

Jisung groaned from his spot, face down on the couch, and threw a pillow at his annoying roommate.

Today was one of the hottest days they'd had in a while, and he wanted to spend it exactly as he was.

“Go away, Minho. Nobody likes you.” He murmured half-heartedly, the buzz from the electric fan beside him on the coffee table nearly drowning out his words.

Minho scoffed, and said with a wink,“Nuh uh. You do.”

Jisung neither confirmed nor denied the statement, choosing to stay still and take a nap rather than retaliate.

“What did you even want, Minho hyung?”

Minho huffed and sat on the edge of the couch, legs dangling over the edge as he flopped down next to Jisung.

“We should go to an amusement park today, Sungie.”

Jisung sat up, glaring down at Minho, whose head was now practically resting in his lap.

“Bro, it's like, ten million degrees outside right now. Not only that, but wouldn't you have to ask the administrators if we could go? What if we got called for like, training or something?”

Minho blinked up at him, eyes shining with mischeif.

Jisung watched him for a few seconds, realization dawning on him. “You already asked, didn't you?”

Minho nodded smugly. Jisung hit his chest. “Now you know that I can't say no! You're smary, you are.”

Smary?”

“Smart. And scary.” Jisung got up, taking off his shirt as he did so. Minho's mouth went dry. “What are you doing?”

Jisung looked back at him, winking as he headed off towards his own bedroom. “Getting ready to go. Why? You like what you see?”

Then it was Jisung who got the pillow thrown at him.

By the time Jisung was all set to go, Minho was no where to be found. At least, until Jisung looked out the window.

Down, far below, was Minho, leaning against his dusty pickup truck, having a staring contest with the silver keys dangling from a single pinky finger.

Unbeknownst to himself, Jisung let a ghost of a smile trace his lips. That was, until Minho looked up and locked gazes with the other boy. He, too, began to smile, shouting up at him. “Oi! You coming?”

“Yeah, gimme a sec.”

The car ride was long, and the ticket buying even more tedious. But about an hour later, they were both standing, side by side at the entrance to the park.

“Ugh it's too hot. I feel like I'm being boiled.”

“It's because I'm here.” Minho said, no trace of sarcasm in his voice and a serious look taking over his eyes.

This, of course, earned him a smack from the younger. But he didn't mind. It was worth it.

“What ride first?” Jisung asked, head on a swivel in order to find the best one. “How about that one?” He pointed to a small roller coaster, just to the left of where they were.