Party

Hours later, I drove silently home with Joseph in the passenger seat and Drew in the back seat. They talked but I just focused... Focused on the road, focused on nothing in particular but when Joseph asked, "So how are the girls at Rochester?" I perked up waiting for Drew's reply. He sighed. "They're pretty hot!" he confessed. I frowned and rolled my eyes before realizing he could see my expression through the rearview mirror.

When we got to the house, all of the lights were off. "Mom and dad are gone as usual..." I said getting out of the car. Joseph laughed.

"I almost forgot how much they were gone!" I laughed along with him and unlocked the door almost having a heart attack. The lights popped on and there in our living room were about a million people.

"JOSEPH!" I shrieked. He just started laughing again.

"Come on Sky. You just graduated! I wanted to celebrate." he lied, I glared at him.

"Okay, okay! I just wanted to throw a party like old times." I looked at the people in our house just waiting awkwardly. Some of them I recognized from school, some were some of Joseph's old friends, and some were complete strangers.

"Whatever," I finally said. "Just don't let mom and dad find out.."

"WHOOO! PARTY!" Joseph shrieked and as if on cue, music begin to blast and everyone was in motion. Drew just stood there like me as Joseph went off to flirt with some blonde girl.

"So.." I say unsure of what to do.

"Sky, I need to talk to you about what happened l--" Drew began but was cut off by of all people, my boyfriend Mason. He kissed me on the lips and smiled.

"Hey beautiful," he said wrapping his arms around my waist. Drew stood there for a moment completely shocked.

"Mason, how'd you know about the party?" I questioned.

"Your bro invited everyone! Where is he anyway? I want to meet him." Mason says finally noticing Drew.

"Who's your friend?" he said staring Drew down.

"This is Drew. He's an old friend." I explained even though I knew Drew was more than an old friend.

Mason's facial expression softened, "How's it going man?" he said to Drew. Drew nodded at him but he was still looking at me. Mason kissed my hair. "Come with me..." he whispered into my ear. His voice still made me weak. I looked at Drew one last time before following Mason upstairs. I didn't look back but I knew Drew was watching us. We reached my bedroom door and I led Mason inside. We shut the door and I flopped onto my bed.

"I don't like him," Mason tells me sitting onto the bed next to me.

"He's harmless," I try to assure him even though it's a complete lie. I'd do anything Drew told me.

"Well I don't like the way he looks at you."

"How does he look at me?"

"Like he loves you. Like he f*cking wants you..."

"Mason. How do you even know that?"

He looks me dead in the eyes. "Because that's how I used to look at you." he whispers kissing my lips. "That's how I still look at you." He kisses me several times and I enjoy every minute of it. Trying to push Drew out of my thoughts. I push Mason onto the bed and kiss him first this time. His hands under my shirt rubbing my belly and lower back. I trace the tattoo on his arm with my finger and he kisses my neck. I'm thinking I might let him go further when the door bursts open. It's Joseph and Drew. I sit up pulling my shirt down.

"The f**k?!" is all Mason says.

"Oh God Sky! How many times am I going to have to walk in on you before you realize you need a lock?!" Joseph says.

"Why are you guys in here?!" I'm completely embarassed.

"Drew told me that somebody wanted to meet me."

Mason is glaring at Drew.

"Yeah that was me. I'm your sister's boyfriend." Mason said trying to be polite instead of angry like I knew he was. If it were the old Mason, he'd probably have kicked Drew's ass by now but he was trying to stay calm. I was proud of him.

"Wait, Sky never told me she had a boyfriend! Nice meeting you man..." Joseph said ginuwinely.

"She never told me either..." Drew said quietly.

"She doesnt have to tell you sh*t..." Mason says. The music is still blaring downstairs and I can hear someone stomping on the stairs. I want to go see what's going on but I'm stuck with the chaos in my room.

Joseph looks at the three of us and I guess he finally gets what's going on because he says, "Drew. come with me man..." And I'm alone with Mason again.

"I can't believe you havent told your brother about us!" he shakes his head disappointed. "I mean we've been together for TWO years Sky! Two YEARS!"

"I'm sorry Mase. I just never got around to it..." I lean over to kiss him. At first he doesn't kiss me back but then he does and I know it's all going to be okay. At least for now...