First Official Date

Drew and I had never been on an official date. We spent most of our lives together so it just never felt necessary. So when he asked me to see a movie with him, I can't lie I was kind of surprised. I said yes right away.

Friday rolled around and we headed for the movie at around 6:45P.M. I held his hand as he drove and at every light, he kissed mine. I had never been this happy before. It felt like every obstacle we faced was over and now it was just us. It was time to see what we could be.

I barely paid attention to the film. I mean it's not that it wasn't interesting, I was distracted by Drew. We had decided to see this romantic comedy about a flight attendant and a millionaire. Drew knows I love romantic comedies. I used to make him and Joseph watch Pretty Woman with me when we were younger whenever they weren't busy leaving me out of things.

The film ended and we were walking out of the movie theater when I saw him. Mason. He was standing outside of theater 4 with his arms folded across his chest. Did he follow us here? I wondered to myself. But then I saw her walk out of the ladies room and he put his arm around her. He looked at us only briefly before walking away. That was quick. I don't even know why I cared when I moved on before we even broke up. But somehow it made me feel less guilty about what I had done. If Mason could move on that quickly, clearly he didn't feel as deeply about me as I had thought. It had been 2 weeks though maybe he needed that date to get over me.

I could feel Drew staring at me. He didn't say anything though and for that, I was relieved.

Once we got home, I went up to my room to change into my sleepwear. Mom and Dad were still away so it was just Drew and I. Joseph was off doing God knows what and I was fine with that. This is how I liked it anyway. Joseph was cool now but he still made a lot of faces and unnecessary jokes when he saw us together. I didn't blame him but it kind of made things awkward. Tonight would just be us. No jokes, no being anyone's little sister. I took advantage of nights like this.

"Hey," I said when I found him in his room. He looked up at me and smiled and I took a seat next to him on the bed.

"I had a great time tonight," I said unsure of what to say.

"Me too. Until we ran into You-Know-Who..." he trailed off.

"Who cares Drew, I'm over him." I assured him.

"Prove it."

There was a long silence between us and then I was kissing him. And I couldn't stop. He lifted my shirt over my head taking it off. I wasn't wearing a bra. Normally I would cover my chest but this time I didn't. It felt so natural. I was relaxed. I was comfortable. I was ready. I followed his move taking his off as well. Feeling all over his muscular chest. He was beautiful. He looked at me with his grey eyes and that was it. Lust had taken over.

He bent down and started licking my chest. It felt amazing. This was it. I wasn't going to stop him. Not this time. I laid on the bed and let him slide my shorts along with my underwear off. I was completely exposed. He started kissing me from my forehead to my lips to my neck, working his way down my breast to my belly. He stopped there.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

"Yes," I gasped completely aroused.

Then he kissed me down there.

And that my friends is how I lost my virginity to Drew. It was perfect.

"I love you." was the last thing I remember saying before I fell asleep. And I meant it.