WHERE WERE YOU?

The next morning, I woke up wrapped in Drew's arm with a smile planted on my face. I sat up trying not to wake him. He stirred a bit but his eyes didn't open. I climbed off of him shivering still in my bathing suit. "Had fun last night?" I heard Joseph say scaring me to death. I turned around to see him sitting on the couch eating a burrito.
"You're a creep." I say.
"Well you and Drew shouldn't have sex in our parents f*u*c*k*ing living room." he replied.
"We didn't have sex!"
"Did so."
"No we didn't. I'm a virgin!"
"Liar."
"How old are you Joseph?"
"Old enough to know when my sister's lying."
"I'm not lying!"

I heard Drew clear his throat and I jumped. 'What's up man?" he said to Joseph.
"I should be asking YOU that." Joseph said smirking.
"Nothing happened. You know I'd never do anything like that especially not here."
"Yeah whatever. If she gets pregnant I'm shooting you." he said half joking half serious. "And by the way Sky, Mason called looking for you."
"Why didn't he just call my cell?"
"He did, he said you wouldn't answer and he got worried."
"Oh my God."
"I swear you're a horrible girlfriend." I ignore him rushing up to my room to get my phone. There were exactly seven missed calls. All from Mason. I dialed him as quickly as I could. He answered on the fourth ring.
"Anything you want to tell me?" he uttered through the phone. His voice sounded as beautiful as ever.
"Um I fell asleep last night. I know I was supposed to come over but I was just so tired. I'm sorry." I lied.
"I was worried about you. You could have at least called."
"I know."
"Sky."
"What?"
"You're making me feel like your f*u*c*k*ing dad."
"I'm sorry."
"Stop saying you're sorry."
"Ok."
"I love you."
"I love you too." I replied not sure if I meant it.
"Ok I have to go to work, I'll be over to see you later on tonight."
"Ok." I hung up the phone.

Mason. I didn't really know what to think of him now. He was a guy who cared about me so much, who changed himself to keep me, who learned to control his temper to please me, who I wanted so bad. Who caused every girl in school to envy me. He was everything I wanted at the time but had things changed? I remember the first time everyone at school had found out me and Mason were together. I gained so many enemies because the hottest bad boy in school wanted me. Me. Out of all the girls in the school, he loved me. And for that I think I'll always sort of love him even if we're not together. The first day we stepped into school as couple came back to me as if it were yesterday...