07

Haylee

Haylee smiled and looked over at Sam as the two of them thanked Richard Fleming. Richard had interviewed the two of them about their engagement. Haylee looked up to Richard a lot. He was an ex-BBC and Arsenal TV reporter. Not to mention he had been an announcer at the 2010 and 2014 World Cups.

"Thank you so much, Richard. I'll see you in a few days," Haylee hugged the Brit warmly.

"Not a problem. Congratulations to you two again. Very happy for you!"

"Thank you," Sam smiles hugging him as well.

Sam and Haylee were in newly engaged bliss. They already mostly lived together in an apartment, but they had decided that they wanted to get a bigger house once they got married.

Haylee held Sam's hand and kissed his cheek as they walked back to the North building where the team was having going to have a coaching session. She would be sitting in to take notes so she would have some more content to talk about at the next game.

When they walked in, she punished Dillon's arm before hugging him. She warmly greeted Tim and Jack before hugging Cole.

"How's it going?" She asked in a sing-song tone.

"What?"

"With Alexia?" Haylee rolled her eyes and shoved his arm.

"Really good. We're going out again," Cole smiled, a blush creeping into his cheeks.

"AHHHHH!" Tommy razzed crossing the room to ruff up the teen's hair, "COLEY GOT A DATE!"

"Tommy!" Cole hissed.

"Glad to see we're all here," Anthony walked in up to the front.

Haylee went to take a seat in the back like usual, but Sam lightly grabbed her wrist, "stay up here with me."

"Okay," she smiled sitting down next to him and pulling out her pen and notebook.

"I love you," Sam kissed her cheek.

"I love you too."

"Disgusting," Cole pretended to gag as he sat down.

"You're just jealous that Lex isn't here," Haylee stuck her tongue out at him.

"You're the worst."