054

"i know you're sad, and mad, and whatever because you have every right to do so. but this isn't what we are going to do and sit here and let Sam win." lex hissed out as she physically dragged haylee out of bed while her Megan and Laura watched from the doorway as the two yelled, hissed, and threw hands at each other but lex won and haylee glared at lex from the floor of her bathroom, "you can glare at me all you want, bitch. but i'm not gonna let my best friend cry over some ugly foreigner."

"i don't want to go." haylee hissed as lex raced to place her body on the door shaking her head, "you were depressed about cole, too!" she yelled after a few moments and lex didn't even take offense to that anymore.

"yeah and you didn't let me be depressed in peace either! the next day you dragged me to meet mike!" retorting the two looked at each other before haylee calmed down, knowing well that lex had won this fight, "call this karma or whatever you wanna call it? but you're not gonna cripple away over sam who is clearly living his best life."

lex brought out her makeup bag, and sat on the floor with haylee as she pinned her hair back as she placed a couple drops of her foundation on her face before going in with the beauty blender and blending it out, "what i'm trying to say is that, you didn't let me go through this alone after cole crumbled me. you forced me to continue life and i'm here to do that for you. because i'm pretty sure we promised each other thick and thin."

lex smiled softly as haylee reached over to hug her, "i love you, sis." haylee mumbled as she felt lex hug her back as well, "my heart in human form, even though you're annoying."

lex pulled away reaching for her bag and shaking it infront of her, "your face is in my hands right now, i can end or make you."

Liked by cierraporter, meggiesuee and 13,682 other

lexarenado my happy place

👥 haylsnicholson, lauraarenando, meggiesuee, cousy_arenado, jonaharenado, mpj

view 267 comments

haylsnicholson: my woman

milliemafooty: all my favorite ladies in one picture 🥰

nolanbeingnolan: when nolan can't make an instagram

mpj: How many times did Lex and Haylee fight @jonaharenado
↪️
jonaharenado: i lost count after Lex started attacking me

username5: 2019 really is blessing us

milliemafooty: all my favorite ladies in one picture!

laurakwan: a dangerously amount of pasta was consumed
↪️
meggiesuee: and all by the arenando siblings 😂

cierraporter: when lex is the only one wearing white
↪️
mpj: she had to make a statement 🙄
lexarenando: says the one who matched with me

nuggetsfamily: i need content of mike and lex
↪️
haylsnicholson: trust me, you don't