107

Liked by paigenicole2 sophsssmith and 17,271 others

hayleeserna Just Lex and Hayls things 🤗 surprised my best friend with a quick visit!

View 353 comments

lexarenado I almost pepper sprayed you when you popped out of my bed

lexarenado You're a whole ass hoe for that

lexarenado Mama H came at just the right time 🥰 I love you
↪️
hayleeserna I know 🤗🤗🤗 I love you too!

dillon1710 Oh look you two are fighting. Again 🙄
↪️
hayleeserna Oh look you're being irrelevant. Again 🙄

milliemafooty My girls ❤️
↪️
hayleeserna I love you Mama A 😘😘😘

jonaharenado You two are such a wreck 😂😂😂
↪️
hayleeserna Why are you always hating on us 😭😭
↪️
jonaharenado Because you two are the biggest mess I have ever seen. Put reality tv to shame
↪️
hayleeserna This is abuse @lexarenado

mpj I'm offended that you didn't bring me. Mama H my ass 😑🙄
↪️
hayleeserna And I'm offended that you only scored 7 points two days ago but yet here we are.
↪️
mpjlegacy HAYLEE 😭😂

bellarodriguez Oh you two 😂❤️

cierraporter The fact that you're really out here lookin like that when you almost died like two and a half months ago 😍🤩❤️
↪️
hayleeserna ❤️❤️❤️ you're my favourite Porter

nuggetswags This could be a Calvin Klein promo shoot
↪️
hayleeserna Please 🥺 @calvinklein

jessie.fleminggg You two look like crispy chicken nuggets 🥵
↪️
hayleeserna That's the best compliment 😭❤️

jon_lewis7 You went to California without me?! You keep leaving me behind!
↪️
hayleeserna Sure do
↪️
sammyvines Clearly Haylee doesn't like you as much as she likes me

tcraig_3 I never thought I'd say that I miss you two

mckenziejackson Come to Dallas next! With Nala and Napoleon!
↪️
hayleeserna That sounds so fun!

Haylee smiled as she and Lex slowly walked around the UCLA campus looking for food. They settled on a taco shop that apparently everyone liked. Haylee ordered herself a margarita and smirked at Lex who wasn't 21 yet.

"This Mexico girls' trip needs to be a thing. I'm of age there. I was of age at your bachelorette party and your wedding. And then I come back here, and I can't!" Lex complained.

"It happens. We all have to wait."

"Shut the fuck, Haylee. You and I both know you had a fake."

"I used it once and then got scared when my mom found the mini peach Jim Bean bottle on my dresser," Haylee laughed.

"Well that was your own damn fault for not hiding it somewhere else," Lex snorted as she watched Haylee take a big drink, "so you're here how long?"

"Until Monday morning. Then I'm going up to San Francisco to see Jonah," Haylee bit her lip and watched for a reaction. The only reaction she got was a narrowed eyed look, "Lex, I still have a lot of feelings for him. And I think he still feels the same for me. I'm sorry. I can't help it."

"You know I was never mad about you two liking each other. I was mad that you two hid it from me. And that you dragged my boyfriend into it," Lex said calmly before taking a drink of water, "I get that it happens. And I just want you to be happy. But fucking tell me what's going on."

"I thought you didn't want me to date Jonah. You told me not to use him as a rebound. And that if I broke his heart, you'd break my face," Haylee looked down at her drink and stirred it with the straws.

"At the time, I was worried you use him as a rebound since you no longer were with Sam at that point. And I still stand by the 'break his heart, I'll break your face' part. But I never cared if you two dated. I just wanted to know. And I still do."

"Promise," Haylee nodded with a small smile, "anyway. What all are you going to show me around here?"

"I have the whole weekend planned out for us! We're going to have so much fun. Thanks for coming to see me," Lex smiled.

"Of course! We can't go too long without being together or we die."

"Love you long time, Mama," Lex took her hand.

"Cuz the long run is pretty freaking long," Haylee squeezed her hand back.

me= bored on this quarantine so i might as well update again! stay healthy and wash your hands!