068

Liked by nolanbeingnolan bellarodriguez and 18,752 others

hayleeserna Can't wait for baseball szn to start up again, but Noly can you get a new number? Thanks bubs 😉😘 💜
CC @rockies

View 631 comments

laurarenado I'll talk to him 😜
↪️
hayleeserna I appreciate you 💜 💜 💜

rapidswags Nolan and Sam are #28. I'm pretty sure she and Sam split. Plus she doesn't follow Sam anymore.

cierraporter 😉

andremrawlsy The shade 🥴
↪️
hayleeserna I don't know what you're talking about

laceylowe Nolan being Nolan
↪️
nolanbeingnolan We can't wait!

lexarenado BIG BRUDER

lexarenado Baseball szn > all other seasons
↪️
mpj I'm offended

dillon1710 I swear you like Nolan and Jonah more than me
↪️
hayleeserna Because I do
↪️
hayleeserna You like @lexarenado more than me so stfu

lysfreeland BASEBALL SZN GET HERE SOON #GoRox 💜

jon_lewis7 Shots fired

paigenicole2 Go Rox 💜

jonaharenado What about me?
↪️
hayleeserna You don't need to change your number! And I can't wait to watch you play too!

mpj
12min

"Mike! Can we chat for a second?" Haylee gently grabbed his arm

"Yeah of course! What about?"

"Promise you won't tell Lex?" Haylee tilted her head.

"I promise. What's up?" Mike asked as the two of them sat down in the chairs next to the court.

"Jonah told me that he's always loved me when we were hanging out last week," Haylee revealed.

"Woah. Really?"

"Yeah. I don't know what to do. I told him I'd think about us, but-"

"You're worries about Lex?" Mike guessed.

"You're not so terrible as guessing after all," the blonde smirked and lightly punched Mike's arm.

"That was the logical next thing coming."

"I guess you're right. A while ago when I was looking for an apartment, Lex told me not to use her brother as a rebound and if I broke his heart, she'd break my face."

"Do you like him?"

"I never thought about him like that, but I told him I'd think about us."

"What do you think?"

"I think it could be really great, but Lex. I don't want to upset her," Haylee sighed running her fingers through her hair.

"I understand. That's a hard place to be in. But, Hayls, are you ready for a relationship again? Your divorce has been finalised for two weeks."

"I've been done with that relationship for a lot longer. I feel like we both completely checked out a few days into him being in Scotland."

"Do you want to try?" Mike turned to face her better.

"Kinda. I'm curious, and Jonah is a great guy. It's just, Lex."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what to tel you except follow your heart. And you know what they say 'it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to permission'," he squeezed her shoulder, "I don't know if that was helpful, but-"

"No it was. Thanks, Mike. And thanks for bringing my Lex back. She was not okay after her split with Cole."

"Of course. I really like her. She's fantastic," he grinned.