THE VILLAGE

Everyone sat at the dining table for dinner. When Anu took the bowl for serving Priya stood up "Pinni I'll serve them" and made Anu sit. Keerti and Divi  joined too.

Divi served laddoos to everyone and was about to serve Jai who shook his head "I don't like sweets".

"Shut up and eat whatever we serve" Priya mumbled and started walking back to the kitchen taking laddoos plate from Divi.

"Ammulu konchem chicken unte veyyaamma" Jai said making Priya turn towards him and everyone stop eating.

Priya walked towards Jai and put four laddoos in his plate making everyone laugh and as she walked away from there.

"We need to call poojari garu for fixing marriage date bava" Deva said making Rana smile and Keerti blush.

"I called him but his phone is not reachable. I'll send someone to call him home" Krishna said.

"I'll go and call him naanna. It's been two years since I visited please..please.. please" Divi requested cutely.

"Who says no to our cutie pie?" Deva said.

"I'll go with her baabai" Priya said coming out of the kitchen.

"Jai you join them too since  you wanted to see village" Nandu said.

Priya glared at Jai while he nodded then smirked at her 'Come...come... I'll show you stars tomorrow in the day' Priya thought with a evil glint in her eyes.