ENGAGEMENT

Today is Rana and Keerti's engagement. The whole house was on working bases. Keerti was getting readied by ladies. She wore a golden saree with simple make up and light jewellery.

After readying Keerti and Rana everyone was in the engagement hall. They did pooja then exchanged rings. Everyone blessed the couple and went for lunch. The guests were limited for the engagement.

After the lunch everyone started discussing the wedding plans. Everyone went shopping the same evening for the wedding.

"Men's section first because you ladies take hell lot of time in shopping" Nani said making other men laugh.

"We'll make them pay for that" Keerti said making the ladies smile. First men's selection was done. Then everyone went to ladies section.

Men stood behind the ladies. They took every saree and threw them aside saying silly reasons making men irritated. Jai stood behind Divi while she was chatting with her friends from college.

"Won't you irritate?" Jai asked making Divi laugh.

"I don't like shopping" Divi said.

"Why did you come then?" Jai asked.

"If I don't pinni would've killed me. I usually order but now I came because I like seeing you guys like this"  Divi smirked.

"Wicked. Why didn't you choose anything?" Jai asked.

"I'll choose something random when they are at the billing counter" Divi said.

"Why can't they choose like that?" Jai whined making Divi chuckle.

Priya drapped a saree on her shoulder calling "Pinni..pinni"

"Why are you shouting? I'm right here" Anu said. But what she doesn't know is Priya was calling Jai indirectly. Jai turned around and saw Priya with a sareee.

"How is it?" Priya asked. He nodded with a little smile. "Super" everyone complemented.

Jai took a saree with his money without telling anyone. After what seems like three hours the shopping ended.

When Divi and Niha were talking sitting on Divi's bed Jai came in after a knock. Both of them turned to Jai and saw a cover in his hand.

"I'll leave goodnight" Niha said walking out of the room. Jai smiled and sat infront of Divi.

"This is for you" Jai said handing the cover with a saree and continued "Naku nachindi niku baguntundi".

"You really don't have to buy me things you know" Divi said.

"And I don't want you to look less beautiful you know" Jai said making Divi smile.

"I'll wear it some other time since pinni bought a saree for the wedding" Divi said.

Jai got up and went towards the door when Divi called "Jai.." Jai turned around while Divi said "Thank-you" making Jai smile.