OLD FRIEND

Everyone was loking at the figure stood at the entrance. He is a man in his late forties and still looked young. Jai released Priya and stood slightly infront of her shielding her from the man who's giving bad vibes.

The man walked to the pelli mandapam and blessed the couple. Everyone in the family was serious while the guests were whispering. He turned around towards Krishna smirking "I wish happiness for your family for now" and left the wedding hall.

Krishna released the breath he was holding and asked poojari garu to continue the rituals. Everything was normal after that incident. Remaining rituals were done before and after lunch.

Priya was in her room and about to change her saree when Jai came into her room without knocking looking serious.

"Who is he?" Jai asked.

"He is Veeraju. Naanna's bestfriend. They were like brothers but no one knows what happened one day they both fought and in his anger he attacked my mom who was pregnant with Divi. We couldn't save mom" Priya said with tears.

Jai hugged her to him until she stopped crying. He pulled back and wiped her tears "Sorry! Please don't cry" and kissed her forehead. They looked at each other intensely and standing so close to each other since he was holding her cheeks in his palms.

 He bent down towards her reducing the distance between their lips and was about to kiss her when suddenly the door opened and both of them stepped back and saw Divi standing at the door.