ARGUMENTS

Divi ran from the room while Priya hit Jai scolding "It's all your fault how can I face my sister now" and continued hitting him.

Jai caught her wrists and pulled her towards him "It's your fault too why didn't you stop me?"

Priya stopped struggling and looked down at her feet "I..I like you".

Jai made her look at him by holding her chin "Just like?" staring into her and suddenly Priya moved forward and kissed his cheek.

"I think it's more than like" Jai said. Priya pulled back and saw the playful look in Jai's eyes and hit his shoulder making Jai laugh.

Jai hugged her "No matter what happens, you are mine" making Priya smile.

When they came down everyone was in the living room and the atmosphere is tensed. Divi was looking at nothing. Jai and Priya were confused and understood when the argument started.

"Divi you can't  just leave like that" Rana said.

"What's wrong in leaving?She wants to leave for studies and no one easily gets selected into Seoul medical University. It's a milestone for her career" Keerti supported Divi.

"You are right but leaving tomorrow is wrong" Rana said.

"Exactly your brother just got married and this is a family vacation. You've  already been away from home for two years and now this abroad thing, I don't think it's a good idea" Anu said.

Everyone was arguing back and forth when Nani shouted loudly "Stop" making everyone stop their bickering and continued "The family must unanimously approve any decision but you all are arguing so let the home minister of the house take the decision".

Everyone looked at Krishna while Krishna looked at Divi "Rest well there's a flight to catch tomorrow" and left to his room.