FLASHBACK-2

Divi opened the door of Priya's room, she wasn't expecting Jai that too kissing Priya. Her heart stopped she couldn't breathe as her whole world collapsed. Before she could cry she ran from there as fast as she can to her favourite place garden home.

She collapsed onto the glass wall covered with plants and started crying. No sound escaped her, everything was blurry that's when she realised tears started flowing down her cheeks.

She stayed there how many minutes seconds she doesn't know. Every time she closed her eyes she could see the scene replaying again and again.

When she heard the twig breaking sound she wiped her tears with her saree pallu and started hiding behind the bushes.

"I'm scared what if he knows?" It was her father's voice. But what is he scared of?

"He'll not and if he does Divya won't believe him" It was her baabai's voice. Me?

"But one day she'll come to know that I'm not her biological father or this is her family" Karishna said piercing the knife to her already icy heart making it die completely.

"No this is her family and you are her father" Ramurthy said and led Krishna into the house.

"I'll not ruin ou....your family. I'll never let anyone know that I fell in love with Jai. I'll go far away" Divi said and went to living room washing her face.