MEHENDI

The next day is mehendi and it should be home made according to their family tradition. And the only place where they get mehendi is Revamma's house.

She grows mehendi plants and supply natural mehendi to cities. Anu sent Divi and Niha to bring mehendi.

They were going out when Jai called Niha from balcony "Niha wait I'm coming". He came down and joined them continuing "I don't want you girls to go alone"

Revamma's house is in the outskirts so they went in car. There were a group of guys who teased the girls and Jai warned them with his index finger as the girls went into the house.

The girls came out of the house only to see the guys lying on the ground. Jai is in the same position where they left him. When he saw the girls he took the cover from them "Let's go it's getting late" and started walking towards the car.

The girls stood there looking at each other. When Jai started the car he called them again making them get into the car. Divi smiled recalling the guys faces which were wounded.

At night the ladies hands were filled with mehendi. Jai was feeding his mom and Keerti since their hands are designed with mehendi. Priya saw this and smiled at the affection he shows his family.

Jai saw priya and signed whether she ate. For that Priya showed her hands with mehendi. Jai came to Priya and fed her with spoon. Seeing them Krishna smiled and went from there.

 Seeing them Krishna smiled and went from there