CHILDISH

Divi, Jai and Niha were going to the fields when Divi asked "Why is there a lot of security around?"

Niha sighed "Veeraju! He has sent warnings from time to time".

Divi widened her eyes "He attacked someone?"

"He attacked us once when we're going to tirupati. Thank god Jai came in time to save us" Niha said.

"How can someone be so cruel?" Divi asked.

"It's a habit for him since he already killed your mo.." Niha trailed off realising what she said. Jai looked at Niha through mirror and then Divi who's looking outside the window.

"I'm sorry Divi" Niha apologized.

Divi sighed "It's ok!".

When they reached Divi and Niha ran to the fields enjoying and dancing in them. Jai laughed at their childishness. The farmer bought the turmeric and rice grains along with some mud in a cover and handed it to Jai.

He thanked the farmer and called the girls to get home. The girls requested to stay but he insisted on going and they got into car pouting.

"Alright I'll take you to bazar" he said making the girls smile. Soon they reached the bazaar and the girls got down excited leaving Jai to park the car.

Everyone greeted Divi since they didn't see her in a long time. They went to chatt and started eating pani puri. Jai took a parcel from the post office and went in search of girls. When he spotted them the scene he saw made his blood boil and started walking faster to them.