FACADE

Everyone was having dinner and Siri sat on her Jai maama's lap while he was feeding her little morsels.

"So Divi how's your life in Korea?" Deva asked.

"Hectic but I like my job and cute little apartment with my bestie Geetha" Divi replied.

"Now I'm jealous of this Geetha" Niha pouted making everyone smile.

"You don't need to be. She'll be your bestie too once you meet her" Divi said completing her supper.

After having dinner everyone sat in garden under the moon and talked after long time. The family chatted a few minutes and went to their respective rooms. Divi was sitting on her window aclove when Keerti came into her room. She smiled seeing her vadina as Keerti sat opposite to her.

"How have you been?" Keerti asked.

"Good but excellent now since I came home" Divi said.

Keerti sighed "You know you are terrible at lying" making Divi smile.

"Am I that bad?" Divi asked.

Keerti nodded "Everyone thinks you're grown up and happy to be back but the pain you are hiding is eating you alive".

"I can't run away from it. This is the truth and I have to face it one day or the other" Divi said looking serious.

Keerti caressed Divi's hair "You'll get to be happy Divi. I promise! I'll make everything right".

Jai came in without knocking to see his sister and Divi in a serious talk. Divi blinked her eyes which were starting to tear up and looked at Siri who's in her maama's arms.

"She's crying for you" Jai handed Siri to Keerti. Siri stopped crying and started drooping her eyes on her mother's shoulder.

"I'll leave. Sleep well. Goodnight both of you" Keerti said leaving the room.