LEAVING EVERYTHING BEHIND

Divi packed her bags with the help of Niha. Once the last bag is packed she put the luggage in one corner of the room and sat on the bed.

She layed on her bed when Priya came into her room. She sat up and Priya sat in front of her "Everything packed?"

"Come to the point" Divi said directly.

Priya sighed "Is it that obvious?" making Divi nodded as she continued "I'm sorry about what you saw earlier. But I real-"

Divi cut her off "You don't need to explain anything. I forgot everything the very second I saw you both".

"You really wanna go?" Priya asked. Divi nodded again and Priya hugged her.

Next day the whole family was at the airport for sending off Divi abroad. Everyone hugged her one after the other showering their love and affection.

"Careful talli" Krishna kissed her forehead.

"I'll miss you so much" Niha hugged her bestie.

"Careful ra talli call us once a week and eat properly" Anu said hugging.

Divi hugged Rana and Nani at the same time saying I'll miss you. Then comes Priya. She hugged Divi but didn't utter a single word and hugged her tightly.

When the announcement came she gave one last look to them and started going towards the check-in with her back to her family, to her past which she is going to leave behind.