GUEST OR GHOST

At first Divi screamed but when she saw the face of the person she grinned and after doing three rounds he put down Divi and both of them hugged.

"Chaitanya..what are you doing here?" Divi asked.

"You only saw chay, now you hurt my feelings"  a voice said behind Chay.

When she heard the voice of Chay's father Nagarjuna, Divi rushed and hugged him making him laugh "I missed you too ma".

"How are you here?" Divi asked curiously and didn't notice Deva behind her.

"You know each other?" Deva asked confused.

"Ofcourse ra. She's the one who saved my life three years back when I was in a accident" Nag said.

"It was just a perfect timing old man that's all" Chay mimicked Divi's dialogue.

For which Divi hit his shoulder "Who are you calling old? No one believes he's your dad. He looks like a brother to you" giving a hifi to Nag making everyone laugh.

"So what are you doing here?" Nag asked.

"You came here to attend my sister's marriage and asking me what I'm doing here. Too bad uncle" Divi pouted moving away from him.

"So Jai is marrying your sister" Chay said looking at Jai continuing "Congrats bro".

"How do you know these eligible bachelors of Korea?" Divi asked Deva.

"Nag is my best friend" Deva said making Divi turn to him but he continued "Trust me this isn't the first time I got the look" making Divi giggle.

"Let the fun begin" Nag shouted and the music started making everyone go wild with dancing. Chay was dancing with Divi and Jai couldn't take his eyes of them.

When the slow music started the couples stayed on the dance floor as singles exited the stage. Priya leaned her head on Jai's shoulder smiling and enjoying music.

But Jai was concentrating on Divi and Chay who were looking into each other's eyes and Chay said something to Divi which made her laugh.

"Which I couldn't do" Jai thought as the music ended along with the sangeet.