OTHER SIDE

Someone teased Divi and Niha while they are eating chatt and the girls ignored them. But when he caught hand of Divi he crossed the line making Jai angry.

Jai was about to hit the guy when the loud sound resonated through the crowd. Everyone stood silently watching the scene and to say Jai was stunned was an understatement.

Divi punched the guy's face who caught her hand and the punch power made the guy's head turned to side. He left her hand and the other guy started towards her when she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. The second guy fell down with a pained expression which was funny.

Divi took the sugarcane stick from the juice shop near them and started hitting the both guys making them fall on their knees and apologized.

"Akka please stop" the first guy pleaded joining his palms.

Divi stopped "If I see you roaming around and teasing women I'll pour acid. Do you understand?"

The guys nodded and went away limping in pain. Everyone has a stunned expression on their faces and Divi held Niha's hand and started walking towards Jai whose face held proudness.

"Let's go home" Divi said and took car keys from Jai. Jai smiled and started walking behind her beside Niha.

Soon they reached home and everyone is seriously waiting in the living room. Krishna's face showed anger when he saw his younger daughter.