LOVED

Priya was shocked and stumbled back. She shook her head "No this can't be true".

"It is and I don't have any reason to lie" Divi said blankly.

"Then who's your biological father?" Priya asked.

"I don't know" Divi said.

"That's the reason you don't want to marry Jai because you are paying the family debt? If it is, you are stupid Divi. No matter what happens you are my sister and this is your family. And you love Jai s.." Divi cut off Priya "I loved Jai but he loved you so it's better if you marry him since you love him too".

With that Divi walked to her room. The next day everyone was readying Priya for marriage when they heard the commotion outside.

The cars blasted, goons attacked and the guests started shouting and running to hide. Jai, Rana, Nani and the other men started fighting goons.

Everyone stopped fighting when they saw Divi in Veeraju's hold. He put a knife to her throat "You love your daughter so much don't you? Now put all your weapons down. Good now let's get some truth out of you shall we? Why did you kill my wife?"

Everyone was shocked knowing that Veeraju was married. Krishna came forward " Veera you are mistaken. I didn't kill Damini"

"I saw you with my own eyes killing her" Veeraju trailed off his eyes tearing up .

"You thought I killed your wife and killed Sudha?" Krishna asked disbelievingly.

"I would never harm Sudha. You know very well that I loved her once" Veera shouted making everyone widen their eyes.