DELICIOUS

The next day everyone was so tired due to heavy dancing till midnight. Everyone came down for lunch and saw Divi arranging the bowls on the dining table.

"You all woke up come on let's have lunch. I'm so hungry" Divi said making everyone shock.

Anu came to Divi and touched her forehead and cheeks "Divi....Are you alright?".

"She's fine aunty let's eat something I'm starving and Divi makes the tasty food" Chay said sitting and serving himself.

"Divi and cooking in one line that's impossible" Nani said making everyone nod.

"Really? She's one of the best cooks I've come across" Nag said joining Chay at dining table. Everyone looked at each other's faces and sat down. Divi served food to everyone and at last she filled her plate and started eating.

"Call the ambulance immediately the second I fall down" Nani said and ate a morsel making his widen.

"Nani...Nani..Are you alright? Why aren't you talking? Call the ambulance" Rana said but Nani closed his eyes moaning at the taste of food.

"Wow! Divi when did you learn to make such delicious food? It's so tasty" Nani said and started digging in. Everyone tasted the food and praised Divi.

Jai was looking at his food instead of eating. Priya saw this and asked "Jai the food is so good why aren't you eating?Let me feed you" and bought a morsel near his mouth and Jai looked at Divi who was looking down playing with her spoon.

"Eat it" Priya said and Jai ate the morsel. Everyone smiled at the lovey dovey couple. Divi got up making the family look at her confused.

"Divya bangaaram why aren't you eating?" Krishna asked.

"I'm not hungry and I've to attend one of my patients excuse me" She lied and went upstairs to her room. Jai knew she was lying and drank a glass of water and got up leaving his untouched food.

"What happened to you ra?" Nandu asked.

"I'm not hungry maa. I'll be in my room" Jai said and went upstairs but not to his room. He opened Divi's room door and saw Divi smiling looking at the bouquet of roses.

"You definitely know how to make me feel better, don't you?" She said and turned around towards the door where Jai is standing only to make her smile vanish.