SHANTI POOJA

Priya and Jai stared into each other's eyes forgetting the world around them. Divi entered the house and saw everyone stopped their works and looking at something or someone. She glanced in their direction and saw Priya and Jai in an intense eye lock.

She narrowed her eyes and cleared her throat bringing them out of their trance. Priya blinked and gave garland to Jai. Everyone continued their works while Keerti stared at Divi.

Divi joined them helping with flowers. Keerti nudged Divi raising her eyebrows "What's going on?".

Divi stared at Keerti with wide eyes and shrugged. Keerti nodded her head understandingly and smiled secretly doing her work.

The next day living room was filled with guests and family. Poojari garu was chanting mantras along with his disciples for the welfare of the family. "Ayya everyone of your family members must be present for aahuti" poojari garu said.

"Priya everyone is waiting come down" Anu called. Priya started coming down and Jai's breath hitched seeing her. She's so beautiful just like an angel.

Priya suddenly stopped and turned back to see Divi coming down. Divi joined Priya and saw everyone looking at her. Divi took some kajal with her ring finger from her right eye and applied it at the back of Priya's left ear. Everyone smiled seeing their affection as they descended the stairs together.

 Everyone smiled seeing their affection as they descended the stairs together