Author's note

Oh my goodness it's done I can't believe that Night Disease is done. I spent so long writing it and can't believe that it is done. The story changed so much as I wrote and new characters came in that I never thought would be there. I am so excited to have finished the draft of Night Disease.

Thank you guys for reading Night Disease on this long writing journey. I don't remember when I started but I am super excited that I finished. This is the first full book I have ever written and can't wait to edit it.

I never had a full truly thought-out plot but went with the flow and the story grew with my writing. Even in the last six chapters how I got to the ending changed but I liked it three times better than the original. I had to stop myself many times the farther I got to not go back and tweak the earlier chapters as I wanted to make them flow more like my later ones but I remembered I could do that when I edit.

It has been a very long and patient journey to finish this book but it is not yet done. For the next few months, Night Disease is going under the final edit. New parts may be added some tweaking and getting the final wording and chapter lengths completed, won't be perfect I am in no shape or form an editor but I will do my best.

For any edits, I would like to have your opinions on the overall storyline, characters, information you felt should have been put in, basically anything to make the story and writing better for the final edit.

I can be a perfectionist a lot which is why the editing is going to take a long time.

The beautiful cover was made by scmimi

To get information on any future books or the editing for this one check my account.

It has been a long time coming for its completion and I am so excited to have the story finally finished.

Thank you for following along and enjoying Night Disease along with me. It means so much to me as I love reading and writing and hope you enjoyed reading Night Disease as much as I did writing it.

I am currently working on a new story called Trapped in The House of Gold chapters updates every few months. 18+ novel warning mature content. Dark Romance

As well as another story called Minds. Also 18+ novel with mature content. Paranormal

Here is a sneak peek of the cover created by the lovely designer scmimi

And the current cover for Minds - cover made by me

Vote, share, and comment, thank you for coming along on this journey