Chapter 9

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "He who believes in Allah and the last day should treat his neighbour with kindness".

It's a double update yay😂😂

*******************

Today Fadimatuu woke up feeling happy and sad.

Feeling happy because she's returning home to her Abba.

Feeling sad because she's leaving Ummi's house and returning to Ammi's cruelty.

She would miss Ummi, Ameerah and Imran a lot.

These time that they stayed together with Ameerah, their bond had really increased and they don't want to leave each other's side.

And now that they're going to study the same course in the university, they feel excited because they got to see each other everyday.

"If you finished day dreaming can we go and have our breakfast" Ameerah's voice brought her out of her trance of thoughts.

"Yes we can go" Fadimatuu replied her as she stand up from the bed.

They went out of the bedroom to the dinning room.

At the dinning table, they found Ummi and Imran sitting down and eating.

Daddy, their father had went to work early in the morning.

"Good morning Ummi" Fadimatuu went and side hug Ummi.

"Morning dear how was your night?" Ummi asked her.

"It was fine Ummi" Fadimatuu replied her sitting down beside her.

"It seems you forgot about my presence standing beside you"  Ameerah said feigning hurt.

They just laughed at her.

"Morning Adda Fadimatuu" Imran greeted Fadimatuu just to irked Ameerah more.

"Good morning Imran" Fadimatuu replied him smiling already knowing the game he's playing.

"You this naughty boy, am I your mate?  Ummi see the way he's  laughing at me" Ameerah said smacking Imran's head.

"He's sorry please leave my boy alone" Ummi said.

"Ummi but--" Ameerah started saying but Ummi cut her off.

"No he did nothing wrong to you and you started hitting him, I don't want this to happen again"  Ummi scolded her who mouthed "okay" in reply.

"And you Imran I don't want you teasing her again, she's your elder" Ummi scold Imran too who nod at her.

Fadimatuu looked at the daily drama that happened every each passing day between these two, Ameerah and Imran.

She would surely miss them a lot.

*****

Fadimatuu fight the tears that were threatening to fall as she looked at Ameerah's tears falling down on her face.

"It's not like I'm leaving the country we're in the same city, if you miss me I'm just one phone call away" Fadimatuu tried consoling Ameerah.

"But you don't have phone" Ameerah said pouting.