Chapter 27

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Whoever dies and he is free of three: Kibr(Pride), Ghulul, and debt, he will enter paradise."
(Ghulul refers to goods stolen from the spoils of war, or concealed, before it is divided among the soldiers)

Jami at-Tirmidhi 1572

*****************

The continuous knocking on the door woke her up from sleep.

She looked at the time and saw it's 11pm, she thought who will come by this time. She gets a little scared wondering if everything is fine.

She glanced towards Khaleel and saw him sleeping soundly on the sofa.

She went out of the room and go and open the door, and who she saw at the door made her blood boiled in anger.

It's Aaliyah.

"Why are you here by this time?" Fadimatuu asked. But Aliyah didn't replied her as she went pass her entering the living room.

"Where is Khaleel?" Aaliyah asked.

"He's in the bedroom sleeping" Fadimatuu muttered, making Aaliyah made her way towards their bedroom but Fadimatuu quickly hold her hands.

Aaliyah turned and look at Fadimatuu quite shocked. "Didn't you heard what I said? I told you he's asleep that means you shouldn't disturb him and whatever you want to say to him it can wait till the morning" Fadimatuu spoked through gritted teeth.

"And who do you think you're to stop me?" Aaliyah glared at her.

"I'm his wife" Fadimatuu smirked proudly and Aaliyah's nose flared in anger.

"Now can you let us sleep in peace?" Fadimatuu said faking a smile but Aaliyah didn't replied her as she furiously stormed out of the living room.

Fadimatuu just sighed as she locked the door and go back to their room and lied down on the bed.

She's tired of Aaliyah's constant disturbance, because she's disturbing her peace.

These five days that passed had being a torture for her, because of how Aaliyah is constantly finding her way into her husband.

She knows they're not like the normal married couple, but who would tolerate seeing their husband with another woman?

She guessed nobody.

Aaliyah didn't even have self respect as she was the one that's always making her way to Khaleel. Fadimatuu is not angry with Khaleel because he never go to Aaliyah but the thing she's sad about is that he's not stopping Aaliyah.

The first thing in the morning, Aaliyah would arrived at the door of their part, and also in the night too she used to come.

Today she didn't come in the night because she went out with her friends, so that's the reason she came and disturbed their sleep.

Fadimatuu think why didn't she just go back to their house since her family is also staying in Kano.

She is somehow happy that they're going to Abuja in two days and Aaliyah would not get to disturb them.

Khaleel overhead all of their conversation as he wakes up because of the loud voices he heard when they were talking.

He chose not to come out because he is not in the mood for Aaliyah's banter. He don't know why she wanted to speak to him by this time of the night.

Aaliyah is seriously getting on his nerves and he can't wait for this week to be over in order to go back to Abuja, to his work and not to tolerate her behavior anymore.