Chapter 38

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Any man whom Allah has given the authority of ruling some people and he does not honestly look after them, will never feel even the smell of Paradise."

Sahih al-Bukhari 7150

***********************

Immediately after they reached home, they rushed to Aaliyah's bedroom as they didn't find her in the living room.

Khaleel quickly opens the door to her bedroom. When they entered, they found her curled up on the floor crying out loud.

"What happen Aaliyah?" Khaleel asked her gently raising her head. She didn't reply to him as she hugged him sobbing in his arms.

After some minutes Khaleel broke the hug looking at her as he didn't know what would make Aaliyah cry and scared like that.

"Tell me what happened?" Khaleel asked her again.

"I saw a cat n the kitchen when I went to drink water," Aaliyah said hiccuping and Khaleel was shocked when he heard her reply.

She had always been very scared of a cat, that sometimes she would even faint when she saw it.

He doesn't know how the cat would enter inside the house, as the cats are outside in the compound.

"Sorry, Aaliyah let me go and take the cat outside" Khaleel uttered trying to stand up.

"No please don't leave me alone here I'm scared" She holds his hand crying.

"I'm coming back now, and Fatimah is here with you" Khaleel muttered.

"Stay with her please," Khaleel told Fadimatuu and she nod.

Fadimatuu was clueless as to how Aaliyah would be scared of the cat.

She went to where she's a seating and sat down on the floor beside her.

"Aaliyah stop crying please we're here with you, nothing would happen to you" Fadimatuu tried consoling her because she felt bad for her.

Aaliyah shot her a murderous look and push her away from her. "Just keep quiet and stay away from me, I don't need your sympathy," Aaliyah said with venom.

Fadimatuu was flabbergasted by her sudden act.

"I'm just trying to help," Fadimatuu mumbled.

"Then don't" Aaliyah yelled standing up and making Fadimatuu stand up too.

"Okay" Fadimatuu muttered turning her back to leave her room since she don't need her company. She doesn't know what was wrong with Aaliyah and she would always be behaving rudely toward her.

"You know since it's the two of us you can drop the act that you care about me" Aaliyah uttered glaring at Fadimatuu's back.

Fadimatuu turned around looking at Aaliyah. "Between me and you, we both know who is better at acting. I never faked my feelings dear" Fadimatuu spoked.

"Well, maybe you're right because even now I'm acting" Aaliyah smiled evilly at her and Fadimatuu was more than shocked with her answer.

"Did you mean you faked about seeing a cat here?" Fadimatuu asked unable to believe that a person would be so vicious, she doesn't know how evil Aaliyah is.

"I have to do it because I can't stand seeing my Khaleel going on a date with another woman if not me" Aaliyah pouted. She faked all the cat things because she never even saw the cat inside the kitchen. She used the cat as an excuse because she knows Khaleel would believe her if she says that.