Chapter 8

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "When any man accuses any man of lewdness or disbelief, while he is not so, these accusations will be reverted to him".

Narrated by Abu Dhar.

Al-bukhari.

******************

It had been three weeks since Fadimatuu came to Ummi's house.

And in those weeks that passed, she didn't met Khaleel which she's happy about it, because had it  being they met they would start fighting which would not end good.

She remembered they make few calls with Aaminah, her best friend. They got quite along with Zaynab which Fadimatuu knew they would.

They said they can't wait to meet each other and got admitted to BUK.

The four of them would make a perfect best of friends.

She even imagined the kind of craziness Ameerah, Aaminah, Zaynab and her of course.

When she's with them she used to forget herself and just chilled with them.

If she's not crazy God would ask her, because she had best friend like Aaminah and a cousin like Ameerah and now Zaynab joined the gang of their craziness.

Sometimes she used Zaynab's or Ameerah's phone to call Abba.

As she didn't have phone.

She missed her father a lot, his care towards her and everything related to him.

It's because of him she's going to return if not she won't return to Ammi's wrath.

She remembered one day she called Ammi and the phone call didn't end well which result to Ammi ruining Fadimatuu's whole day.

Ammi even bugged Abba into Fadimatuu returning home since when she's one week at Ummi's house.

But Abba didn't paid heed to what she's saying, instead he told her to let his princess spend her holiday in peace.

"Back to earth girl" Ameerah tapped Fadimatuu shoulder bringing her out of her trance of thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" Zaynab asked her.

"Nothing really" Fadimatuu replied her.

"Or you're going to missed me when I returned home right?" Zaynab asked her again gaining a playful glare from Ameerah.

"God forbid who will missed you" Ameerah stuck her tongue out at Zaynab.

"Who even asked you, Zaynab I'll missed you very very very much, please don't go today leave it till Friday then we can go home together, since it's only two days till then" Fadimatuu said pleading with Zaynab to stay, not to go home today

In these three weeks they spend together, Fadimatuu and Zaynab had grown closed to each other that's the reason she didn't want her to go.

"Me too I don't want to go but Mama said I should return home today because she missed me a lot and there was no one she can chat with.

"And you knew Muhsin was here with Imran since last week, and Baba and Akhi were not always at home, so that's why she insisted I should returned" Zaynab told Fadimatuu.

"It's okay, you shouldn't let your mother alone, you better go before I carry you" Fadimatuu said smiling but Zaynab's face went pale at what she said.

"Sorry did I say something wrong?" Fadimatuu asked her.