Chapter 36

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases: A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously, and the  one whom Allah has given wisdom (The Holy Qur'an) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others." 

Sahih al-Bukhari : 73

********************

She woke up to the sound of alarm for Fajr prayer, she noticed a heavy weight on her stomach. She rubbed her eyes sleepily before she reach for the bedside lamp and on it.

She looked at Khaleel who is sleeping innocently. She don't know when he got to that position because Khaleel is on her pillow, and he's so close to her that if she move their face would be touching. She don't know when he went pass the pillows that she had put on the middle of the bed.

She blushed as the way they're sleeping, Khaleel was literally hugging her while sleeping. She don't know how she can wake him up.

She stared at his messy jet black hair that covered his eyes. She moved her hands towards his face and moved the hair away from his eyes. She ran her hands through his hair because she had been wanting to do it since. She loved his hair.

She's busy running her hands in his hair that she didn't realized that he had woken up. He felt delighted by how she's running her hands in his hair.

He hold her hands that's busy messing his hair more.

She was perplexed when she realized that he has been awake all this while she was running her hands on his hair.

She tried untangling herself from his hold but he hold her closer making her entire body pressed against his.

"What are you doing Khaleel?" She asked trying to move her body off him.

Hearing her call him by his name made him feel joyous.

"What am I doing?" Khaleel asked back.

"Let go of me if you don't want us to be late for Fajr prayer" She uttered and that did it as he let go of her. She hurriedly leave the bed to his en-suite bathroom.

After some minutes she came out of the bathroom as she already performed ablution. She found Khaleel sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes sleepily.

He stand up when he saw she's out of the bathroom. She left his room to hers while he went to the bathroom.

***

"Breakfast is ready" Fadimatuu informed Khaleel coming to his room. She saw him looking dashing as always, he was dressed in a green suit with blue shirt and green tie.

 She saw him looking dashing as always, he was dressed in a green suit with blue shirt and green tie

"I know I'm handsome no need to gawked at me" Khaleel smirked coming to where she's standing.

"Stop deceiving yourself because you're not even close to that" She lied because he's the most handsome man she ever seen, and he's her husband.