Chapter 40

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "All the sins of my followers will be forgiven except for those of the Muhajirin (those who commit a sin openly or disclose their sins to the people).

Sahih Al Bukhari 6069

********************

It had been one week since Aaliyah left their house and their relationship had gotten better in this past week that passed. They have become a little closer now since the person that had been hindering their relationship has left.

Fadimatuu was preparing dinner when she felt someone hug her back, which make her  got startled.

She turned back and saw Khaleel smiling brightly at her.

"You scared me, I thought it was someone" Fadimatuu uttered.

"Sorry it was me" Khaleel replied.

"When did you come back?" She asked him.

"Just now, I didn't see you in the living room so I thought you're in the kitchen so I came straight here." Khaleel told her.

"Okay welcome back" She smiled at him.

"Thanks but this is not a way to welcome your husband after he has come back from a tiring meeting" Khaleel pouts which make Fadimatuu laughed.

"So I'm funny that's why you're laughing at me great" Khaleel said pretending to be angry.

"No I'm sorry" She cheekily said hugging him.

"Welcome back dear" She uttered in the hug.

"Thanks sweetheart" He mumbled hugging her tightly.

Fadimatuu remembered that she's preparing dinner so she quickly broke out of the hug.

"You should go and freshen up and I'll finish the cooking" Fadimatuu told him.

"But I want to help you with the cooking"  Khaleel uttered.

"No I'm almost done so you should go and freshen up and I'll be done before you come back" Fadimatuu replied.

"Fine since you say" Khaleel said giving up.

He kissed her forehead and then left the kitchen.

Fadimatuu just smiled in return because up till now she can't believe it's the same Khaleel that they always fight and never get along.

But she thank Allah for mending their relationship that they don't fight now but got along.

***

"The aroma smells good, I'm already eager to eat the food" Khaleel uttered immediately he settled in the dinning table.

"Let me quickly serve you then" Fadimatuu smiled.

She serve Khaleel his food and then serve hers.

"Did I ever tell you that you're a good cook?" He said salivating.

"Like a thousandth times" She laughed because in these past few days that passed there is not a day that Khaleel would eat her food without telling her that she's a good cook.

"I'll say it again you're a good cook, thank you for always cooking for us" Khaleel smiled.

"It's not a big deal stop making it like one" Fadimatuu uttered because Khaleel thanking her is making her feel weird.

"It's wifey because you're making our food every day without getting tired" Khaleel uttered.

"Thank you for being this amazing" Fadimatuu smiled side hugging him as they're sitting next to eat other.