Chapter 29

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Whoever drinks poison and kills himself, will be sipping it in the fire of Hell forever and ever."

Sunan Ibn Majah 3460

*******************

The flight from Kano to Abuja took them 30 minutes. And when they came out of the Airport, Khaleel's driver was already waiting for them.

"Good afternoon Sir, Good afternoon Ma" The driver greeted them.

"Good afternoon" Fadimatuu replied while Khaleel only nod at him.

They get in the car and sit in the back seat while the driver drove them to their house.

It was a silence drive to their house, everyone lost in their thoughts.

After driving for half an hour, they finally arrived at their house which is in Asokoro.

Fadimatuu's mouth hung open in surprised looking at their new home, she don't know which word she's going to used it to described how beautiful the house is.

It's another mansion, though it's not as big as her in laws and father's own. But it is still spacious and magnificent.

The driver parked the car in the parking lot and they hopped out of the car.

The driver carried their luggages and dropped it in front of the main door.

Fadimatuu went after Khaleel as she didn't know the house.

Khaleel knocked on the door and a maid immediately came and open the door for them.

"Good afternoon" She greeted them smiling widely.

"Afternoon" Fadimatuu replied.

The maid picked the luggages from the door.

They went inside the house and Fadimatuu had being staring at the house following Khaleel as they climbed on the stairs.

"Here is your room" Khaleel informed her pointing to a wooden door.

"Okay" Fadimatuu nod as she turned on the door knob, she saw Khaleel entering the room beside her own, she assumed it's his room too.

When she went inside her room, she was taken aback by how beautiful it looks.

She is already in love with the room, it looks comfortable for her.

Her bedroom.

She walked towards the walk in closet and saw all her clothes are already arranged, she was thankful for that.