Chapter 37

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Place your hand  at the place where you feel pain in your body and say Bismillah three times and seven times A'udhu billahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajidu was uhadhiru (I seek refuge with Allah and with His Power from the evil that I find and that I fear)."

Sahih Muslim 2202

*********************

She was lying on her bed lost in her thoughts. She still can't get over what happened two days ago.

If she says she's not deeply hurt by what happened then she would be lying. Because what Aaliyah did to her had hurt her a lot, and Khaleel not believing her had made it worst.

She hadn't been talking to Khaleel since when the incident happened. Even if he tried talking to her she would just ignored him.

He has truly hurt her. He didn't even let her explained the situation, but went ahead and asked her to apologize to Aaliyah, after all Aaliyah was always the one that's being attempting on hitting her.

Now she don't used to even glance towards where Aaliyah is because just looking at her made her angry. She felt like she should throw her out of her house, because she don't think she can tolerate her any longer if she try doing anything to her again.

Because she's not the kind of person that would tolerate any injustice towards her. Before she tolerates her, but now if she did anything again then she won't spare her because she would put her in her place.

Though Aaliyah has been clinging at Khaleel since when she realized they're not in talking terms. Aaliyah is all happy because of that. They even used to go out together even in the night. Fadimatuu would just ignored them and went to her room.

Even at work she don't used to talk with Khaleel but she would do the work he had assigned to her.

But now she realized that she didn't supposed to let Aaliyah create a rift between her and her husband.

She won't fall into Aaliyah's trap again because she knows what she had been upto and her main reason for coming here. She just come to her house to separate her from her husband but she was so wrong because she would never let that happened. That's her promise!

She was lost in her thoughts when Khaleel came inside her room.

He came towards her bed and sat beside her looking intently at her. They stared at each other for a while before Fadimatuu broke their gazed.

"What are you doing in my room?" She asked coldly sitting down on the bed, and that's made his heart clenched in pain.

"I can't even come to my wife's room now?" He sadly asked.

"So now you knew I'm your wife, after you didn't believe me, but believe your so called cousin and even go out with her?" She asked painfully as tears started brimming in her eyes.

"I know what I did is wrong I should have believe you but I didn't." He muttered as he bring his hands to her face wiping the tears that had falling down.

"I'm sorry please forgive me" He apologized as he stared at her eyes, so that she would see how sorry he's for what he had done.

"I'm feeling sleepy we'll talk later" She yawned as she lied down on the bed turning to the other side away from him.

"You're not going to talk to me?" He asked. He had been trying to talk to her since when that incident happened but like always she didn't listen to him. He knew he's at wrong he should have believed her, which he's regretting now.

"I told you I'm feeling sleepy" She mumbled.

"Please just listen to me once" He begged.

"Fine" She huffed as she sat down again.