Chapter 59

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “Purity is half of iman (faith). ‘Al-hamdu lillah (praise be to Allah)’ fills the scales, and ‘Subhan-Allah (how far is Allah from every imperfection) and ‘Alhamdulillah (praise be to Allah)’ fill that which is between heaven and earth. And the salah (prayer) is a light, charity is a proof, patience is illumination, and the Qur’an is a proof either for you or against you. Every person starts his day as a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or causing its ruin.” [Muslim]

40 Hadith Nawawi 23

************************

The days have gone by fast as Fadimatuu and Khaleel had returned to Nigeria a week ago. They arrived at their house in Abuja, Khaleel said he won't make the mistake of going to Kano because he knows Mama won't let them return to Abuja soon, as she would say she missed them so much. And there is pending work in their company in Abuja, that needed his attention.

They've sent their family the gifts they bought them on their honeymoon.

Khaleel had fulfilled the promise he made to Fadimatuu of taking her to Disneyworld in the United States. They spent a week there and Fadimatuu enjoyed every bit of the days they spent there, she was so happy when they went to the Disneyworld as she says another wish of hers has come true, which she thanked Khaleel a lot for granting all of her wishes.

They returned to Nigeria after visiting Disneyworld.

Khaleel returned to work the next day they arrived, even after Fadimatuu told him to rest as they have a long journey but he didn't pay heed to her.

Fadimatuu just let him be as she knows the workaholic he is. But she says, she won't return to work as he did, she would've at least two weeks rest before she returned. Because she needs her rest, she's not like her workaholic husband. She won't stress herself over work.

But Khaleel said she would rest for three days and return to work because he says he needed his PA at work. She reminded him that there is Aamna, his secretary but he still is adamant about her going back to work in three days. She just pouts in return as he's acting as her boss, not her sweet husband. There is nothing she can do so she has resumed work in three days as he said.

***

"Hammad you know we don't have a whole day right, you better tell me what you want to tell me as I'm busy," Khaleel said as Hammad has come to his office saying that he wants to tell him something important, but he has been quiet for some minutes. He wondered what he wants to tell him that was making the over-talkative Hammad nervous.

"The thing is..." Hammad started saying but keep quiet.

"I'll continue doing my work," Khaleel said making Hammad to shifts uncomfortably in his seats.

"Promise me you won't be mad at me," Hammad said.

"I won't be just tell me already," Khaleel said.

"Iamdatingyoursister" Hammad quickly said and stand up from the chair he was sitting which is across from Khaleel's.

"I didn't get what you said, just speak like a man, what are you even nervous about?" Khaleel asked annoyed.

"I am dating your sister" Hammad finally told him what's has been eating him up, it's been a month since when they started dating, and he didn't even tell Khaleel which is making him scared as he doesn't know what Khaleel's reaction is going to be.

"Hammad Aali! What did you just say? I think I misheard you?" Khaleel said as he don't want to believe what Hammad just told him, he don't want it to be true.