Chapter 5

The Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Any person who sins and then performs wudu correctly and prays and afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness Allah forgives him"

Source: Abu Dawud (1521) and others; graded as being Hasan by Al-Albani.

*******************

Fadimatuu wakes up to someone tickling her. She half open her eyes to see if its Ameerah or Zaynab, and when she saw Ameerah she shot her a deadly glare.

Ameerah stuck her tongue at her and runaway for her dear life as Fadimatuu started running after her.

"Ummi Ummi help me please" Ameerah said as she hide behind Ummi.

"Hey don't disturb me please, I just wake up I don't have time for your shenanigans" Ummi said leaving them and started heading to the kitchen.

"Good morning Ummi" Fadimatuu said cheekily.

"Morning dear, how are you? Ameerah you can't even greet me huh?" Ummi said as she gave her a glare.

"Sorry Ummi Good morning" Ameerah said and Ummi nod as she went inside the kitchen leaving them in the sitting room downstairs.

Fadimatuu went and smacked Ameerah in her arm and hold her tightly in her hands.

"I got you" Fadimatuu said.

Ameerah struggle in her hold.

"Please leave me nah" Ameerah said giving her best puppy eyes.

"Hey I won't fall for that, I must teach you a lesson, next time you won't try disrupting my sleep" Fadimatuu said trying to form a stern look.

"Yes Zaynab is here, please help me beg Fadimatuu to leave me" Ameerah said pleading with Zaynab.

It's now that Fadimatuu noticed Zaynab standing at the end of the stairs.

"Okay Fadimatuu please spare this little sister of ours, you know how she always behave childishly. Don't be like her acting childish too, let you be mature enough to leave her" Zaynab said as she walks to where they were standing.

Ameerah glared at Zaynab for calling her childish.

"Oh so you're even glaring at me?" Zaynab said trying to suppressed her laughter after Ameerah give her a look to keep quiet so as not Fadimatuu hear them.

"I'll leave you just because Zaynab intervened if not you know what'll happened" Fadimatuu said as she releases her from her hold.

Ameerah nod and move from Fadimatuu and stood beside Zaynab.

"let's go and have breakfast since everything was settled now" Zaynab said to them.

"I have not even brush my teeth because of this girl, you should go ahead am coming" Fadimatuu said.